Self-made millionaire couple Dalton Ng aged 20, Joella Lum aged 19 - each worth between $2-3 million

koonzlah

Reaction score
Ya glance website traffic less than 5k a month. Earn what? Container worse,seem like ownself blow own trumpet.

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh this tiktok couple... keep posting video flaunting their richness

RockaRolla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play minecraft, learn coding, create apps, create startups, buy and resell things, play stocks and cryptocurrency, buy macbook, buy iphone, buy hermes, all these while studying?

I dont think during my sec sch or poly times, I got so much free time or money to do so many stuffs! Maybe 1 or 2 of them at most nia

Sounds like they create some sites, dress it up, get interviewed to gain 'credibility' to increase the value of it and to either get more 'investors' or to sell it on

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many times these reporters don't do due diligence and take those interviewees at their words.

Then after some time people dig up the truth...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.