Self-made millionaire couple Dalton Ng aged 20, Joella Lum aged 19 - each worth between $2-3 million

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Obviously some media wants to write uplifting stories for Singaporeans to work harder and harder for PAP.

But to be so wealthy and successful, it means they must have been creating websites for years. Maybe skip PSLE to do it

Or does media think this is Hollywood movie? Start a website and 6 months later, the entire industry uses it and you make millions?

You mean others won't steal your idea or a few short months and short years , your idea can blossom to be worth millions?

-Hera-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope Asiaone did their homework before publishing this.

Don't later end up like the CNA biggest joke ever for believing some ah neh poly kia bullcrap.

Anyways, did Asiaone get their age correct? 19 and 20? These two looks 30s imo..

ubtokendotnet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope Asiaone did their homework before publishing this.

Don't later end up like the CNA biggest joke ever for believing some ah neh poly kia bullcrap.

Anyways, did Asiaone get their age correct? 19 and 20? These two looks 30s imo..

CNA did video on him LOL

SuperClubby

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2SK6.gif

Definitely

Master Member
Reaction score
I heard they pitched to Enterprise Singapore before. I think should be successfully obtained funding bah because the Enterprise Singapore logo is on glance.sg

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the people here jelly because everyone >40 and live in their parents 3 room flat.

But anyway why this guy never go NS. From what I research, I can say I don't believe the story

kayaloti.club

Banned
Reaction score
160th media, got use brain or not? got millions cannot buy need to rent?

one website was registered in May 2020, the other May 2021 look like Singapore poly project.

so lazy to even not go on carousell to verify this millionare seller claim?

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reminds one of the clowns who wanted to buy Newcastle FC, where are they now?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.