[Serious] Which subject you hate most in sec school?

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
during lower secondary - literature

upper secondary - probably physics. can pass the class test, but fail exam
end up during the old system (1st 3 months), didn't do physics
My physics teacher, he ownself talk to ownself type...🤣

abyzab

Reaction score
I know this is against the flow of this thread but I love all subjects,
But I have limited resources (poor uneducated family, had to borrow books & share 10year series) and limited time, so I had to system engineer for max results.

I'm naturally curious about this world because I felt so limited by my family background. Everything they don't know will be attributed to gods like rain god, thunder god ( to punish evil people with lightning strikes.) etc
I get ignored when I even asked how come there's voice coming from that radio box? They had no idea and not even the least bit curious.

I was grateful to even be in school. There's so much to learn, this world is so fascinating.
Teachers are only there to guide us, not force us to learn.
I'm not a teacher myself because I'm too busy learning.

Every few years, I always revise the very basics like multiplication tables, algebraic logic, grammars, etc even when I reached university. You cannot afford to waste time rethinking the basics when at higher levels, it has to be ingrained like the way we talk without always thinking about the words to use.

But I don't learn to score. I learn because I'm curious. So when I'm interested I'll win book prizes. If not, I'll still do well.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
I know this is against the flow of this thread but I love all subjects,
But I have limited resources (poor uneducated family, had to borrow books & share 10year series) and limited time, so I had to system engineer for max results.

I'm naturally curious about this world because I felt so limited by my family background. Everything they don't know will be attributed to gods like rain god, thunder god ( to punish evil people with lightning strikes.) etc
I get ignored when I even asked how come there's voice coming from that radio box? They had no idea and not even the least bit curious.

I was grateful to even be in school. There's so much to learn, this world is so fascinating.
Teachers are only there to guide us, not force us to learn.
I'm not a teacher myself because I'm too busy learning.

Every few years, I always revise the very basics like multiplication tables, algebraic logic, grammars, etc even when I reached university. You cannot afford to waste time rethinking the basics when at higher levels, it has to be ingrained like the way we talk without always thinking about the words to use.

But I don't learn to score. I learn because I'm curious. So when I'm interested I'll win book prizes. If not, I'll still do well.
sibey hao lian

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
My physics teacher, he ownself talk to ownself type...🤣
becos i didn't pass my physics prelim exam
1st 3 mths when enrol to JC science stream, was park into class whereby majority did physics, chem, maths C and econs
end up my time table then a lot of free period whh i normally either go canteen eat or hide in library to play the illegally install Championship manager game on the coms

tan kuku

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I either fail or super borderline pass.

Among the subjects in school, I only did well for Chinese, Mathematics and POA.

The rest I all flunk with various degrees of redness
No wonder start 奴俾 and 臣相 "我不要 我不要" thread that time

:s13:

TimsTom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only enjoy titration. I always do very fast and one time correct. Then I get my hopeless at experiment desk mate to calculate the moles using my test results. Collaboration for success!!
Whats titrations? I forgot all liao

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
becos i didn't pass my physics prelim exam
1st 3 mths when enrol to JC science stream, was park into class whereby majority did physics, chem, maths C and econs
end up my time table then a lot of free period whh i normally either go canteen eat or hide in library to play the illegally install Championship manager game on the coms
your time is which CM version? i remember CM4 damn popular. CM4 came out in 2002

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
your time is which CM version? i remember CM4 damn popular. CM4 came out in 2002
shd b the earlier version bah either cm2 or something

was in JC1 in 1999
becos of the free periods in between lectures/tutorials, the library having the free air con and computer games

easily the best hideout haha

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
shd b the earlier version bah either cm2 or something

was in JC1 in 1999
becos of the free periods in between lectures/tutorials, the library having the free air con and computer games

easily the best hideout haha
1999 internet technology still damn cui. dial up internet. computer game also cui. graphics like shiit

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.