[Serious] Which subject you hate most in sec school?

Chemchem

Banned
Reaction score
HISTORY.

Its all about memorizing useless information you will never used in your real life ... and most of it is irrelevant to modern Singapore.

They should just make history a non-examinable subject and do modern singapore ...
Now to make it worse...

They introduce a new compulsory O level subject call SS, social studies...

herzberg

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't dislike any subject in particular but most favourite ish d&t, can use tools to make stuff

denpahenkan

Reaction score
lit teacher expects you to tailor your essay answer according to his style

lit teachers usually 心理变态 one. Most guy lit teachers are damn emo and chao ah gua. Female lit teachers very fierce and picky
Female lit teachers are frigging backstabbers also...

Curry na last time kena this bij who always 笑咪咪 when teaching my class, but always kpkb to our form teacher... Stupid slut :s15: :s15: :s15:

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
physics

moi mathematics already weak, and you lump mathematics with theory, jin jialat
my math A2. physics f9 until need to drop subject

my physics teacher was some boring old unker. open mouth i sleep already. maybe i woruld have scored A1 if my teacher was chiobu. my math teacher was chiobu

MOE should only hire chiobu and yandao. hire those old ugly boring unker andd auntie for fark? student no motivation to learn

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course literature....

never really liked the books i read for the subject...

hotamp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually the teacher plays a very important part in the learning process, i hated mathematics until met a teacher, her method was direct in solving equations and tell us what formula are important etc, unlike some just read from the text blar blar blar and everything is important knn :oops: , i hated literature also, catch no balls.

jdrevolutionary23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

matey1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol!

Please share which subject you dislike the most in sec school? and why if possible?

Example, Physics, A Maths, E Maths, Principles of Account, Biology, History, Literature ... ...

Literature
Just somehow don't like it

uselessbum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheemistry.......simi covalent bonds and all that. I don't "hate" it but I found it the most dry with bio being the second most.

:(

chirppy

Banned
Reaction score
Lol!

Please share which subject you dislike the most in sec school? and why if possible?

Example, Physics, A Maths, E Maths, Principles of Account, Biology, History, Literature ... ...
PE. Cause always had to see the girls take out pinafore and wear their fbt shorts. Knn I don’t want to see but keep force me see

MoeLanYong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol!

Straight up. Accounting.

Atrina_Boy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese lesson I guess
The teacher always like call us ..
你们这群烂苹果,气死我了

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.