[Serious] Which subject you hate most in sec school?

5adisticD3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
accounting and literature

accounting......
always get the correct answer but entire working is wrong
end i get a token 1-2 pts for correct answer but working all get zero

literature...
had a amdk teacher, first one in sch
not sure his teaching style or our problem, dun really remember much on his lessons
end up 3/4 of the class failed
couple of years down the road, think he was replaced

DulanMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alkane, Alkene, Alcohol... 😅
Naming at least got some logic.

Worst is all those add simi acid to simi organic compound become another thing. Maybe that one still can agar agar figure out from chemical formula, but still need to rmb use what as catalyst and other info, that part really annoying.

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
English. Last time no internet, very hard to learn proper English. Moi is only after ord then starts to pickup real English we use daily. Not some stupid textbook sentences.
Some English teacher quite chio... 🤣

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
didn't like the subject in secondary school
think during sec 1 and 2, my former school use local SG literature txt but somehow still don't like it

decide to get the subject out for good when it comes to selecting subject combi prior to sec 3 class posting.
Local author is Catherine Lim... or else the lightning god... 😅

ahkrong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bio.
Knn!
Every time bio lesson that 校花 always want to sit beside me, bua mai hand mai elbow with her nxx nxx.
Like that still never mind.
When doing practical she will tiao kang unbutton her blouse bend down in front of me let me see long kang... wa lao.
Still never mind!
Got few time recess she also tiao kang sit one table in front of me bite her upper lip like want to entice me... sibeh buei tahan feel like poh mata sia.
In the end i drop bio bcos of her.
Sianz!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.