[Serious] Which subject you hate most in sec school?

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
If Kumar teach, every subject will be interesting. Some teacher teaching just so boring.
Lol ...

Some teacher is really ownself teach ownself only... they like talking to the blackboard... while the class just do their own things ...

Engagement is important...

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly my sentiments, POA, no A1 no talk...

While lit, really depends on the teacher...

I kena marked by my lit teacher... 🤣
lit teacher expects you to tailor your essay answer according to his style

lit teachers usually 心理变态 one. Most guy lit teachers are damn emo and chao ah gua. Female lit teachers very fierce and picky

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
ya because i choose bio I have to choose combined human geo and social studies( my school only got 2 class for combined subjects) I end up flunking that too. I am more of history, physics person LOL
Physics is kind of like Maths too... the memorisation not as much as Biology...

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
physics

moi mathematics already weak, and you lump mathematics with theory, jin jialat

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HISTORY.

Its all about memorizing useless information you will never used in your real life ... and most of it is irrelevant to modern Singapore.

They should just make history a non-examinable subject and do modern singapore ...

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
lit teacher expects you to tailor your essay answer according to his style

lit teachers usually 心理变态 one. Most guy lit teachers are damn emo and chao ah gua. Female lit teachers very fierce and picky
I kena a female one, keep picking on me every lesson... 😂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.