[Serious] Which subject you hate most in sec school?

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
hated english.
but mostly becoz the teacher din teach but preach her religion. and openly said if we all din sign up for her outside tuition class, she will not bother to teach us during school class.

arsenal_wth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If don't count lower sec since need to study everything then it will be combine humanities for o'levels. Not easy to score since a lot of writing involved. Write alot also doesn't guarantee points.

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Sec sch still ok. Xxr hated all subjects in JC. Jc is a waste of time to feed jlb teachers

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol!

Please share which subject you dislike the most in sec school? and why if possible?

Example, Physics, A Maths, E Maths, Principles of Account, Biology, History, Literature ... ...

Literature... Moi engrish sucks and moi dunno huat the hell was going on... :s22::frown:

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
If don't count lower sec since need to study everything then it will be combine humanities for o'levels. Not easy to score since a lot of writing involved. Write alot also doesn't guarantee points.
SS is really jia lat... BS all the way...

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PE, always got laughed by chio bu why i smell chao sng

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
H2 Geog is no joke... 😬
Hated this subject. My geog borderline pass still can enter NUS . I think if fail by 1 more mark cannot go nus liao. Stupid retarded subject. You ask me memorise rock formation for ****?

MonkeyPanky

Reaction score
I hate Moral Studies and 好公民 textbook. Always forget to bring the kena go outside stand. Remember one time almost whole class went out once the teacher say who never bring textbook please auto go outside class. That day only left teacher's pet and class monitor inside.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.