[Serious] Which subject you hate most in sec school?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol!

Please share which subject you dislike the most in sec school? and why if possible?

Example, Physics, A Maths, E Maths, Principles of Account, Biology, History, Literature ... ...

HISTORY .....................no matter how much i write still get lousy score. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Lol!

Please share which subject you dislike the most in sec school? and why if possible?

Example, Physics, A Maths, E Maths, Principles of Account, Biology, History, Literature ... ...
Maths.

And now I've gotta teach it to my next generation, PROPERLY AND FUN.

TMD... Talking about Karma.

BernardWYF

Banned
Reaction score
moi dont like art and music lessons in primary school .... sibei boring .... art got so many home work to do

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
I hate Moral Studies and 好公民 textbook. Always forget to bring the kena go outside stand. Remember one time almost whole class went out once the teacher say who never bring textbook please auto go outside class. That day only left teacher's pet and class monitor inside.
Lol! Epic moment... 🤣

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
lmaooo... cannt agree more... i remb my sch top lit student was a chao ah gua... really in touch with his feminine side to knw the emotions the author was trying to express.... lmaoooo....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm... interesting... 😅

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
hated english.
but mostly becoz the teacher din teach but preach her religion. and openly said if we all din sign up for her outside tuition class, she will not bother to teach us during school class.
My English teacher will tell us, on a daily basis, how Jesus save her life... 😂

GhostZM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eng Lit..I always pray the teacher is on MC on the day of her class..but she is healthy as fug 😂

CheerS!!!;)

Chemchem

Master Member
Reaction score
Hated this subject. My geog borderline pass still can enter NUS . I think if fail by 1 more mark cannot go nus liao. Stupid retarded subject. You ask me memorise rock formation for ****?
H2 Geog no joke... really deep and wide... incredible... 🤣

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.