Look I am not too affected by what u said about me. I'm just telling u u are too judgemental. Maybe it's an occupational hazard. Maybe u compete with other leaders or wannabe leaders. But I am not one of them.
The main motivation for judging people is often competition. Judging me is pointless because I will never be in competition with u. I'm not sure u dare to direct your judgements to actual competitors in your life. Maybe that's why u are doing it here to totally unrelated people like me.
Don't think it is equal in Singapore. Reason being as follows:
1. Majority of ladies expect the first date to be paid by man 100% instead of going dutch because we are gentleman therefore stereotype as generous. How is that equal?
2. SG citizens serve National Service for 2 years which was reduced from 2 and a half years previously.
1. YOLO- ever heard of guys not having any memorable experience before even in their 20-30s?
2. Heard a friend's experience and would like to try and see how is it like in real life.
3. Just bored sitting at home all day studying/WFH and feel the need to do something "interesting" to have a cheap thrill.
People say Financial independent Retire Early are not contributing to the economy ....
So by paying for sax .....
1) Take Taxi to find the chicken .... income for Taxi Uncle, pump station
2) Book Hotel for sax .... income for hopitality industry
3) Supper before and after sax .... income for food industry
4) Buy 4d and Toto .... Bluff wife say go buy TOTO long queue .... contribute to local gaming industry
U see, call 1 chicken contribute to so many industry, now u know why .....
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.