[Serious] Why do men pay for sex?

CSNation

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
having sex with friends, partner , colleagues, relatives and paying for sex is different
all generate different feelings , emotions and excitement ..cant be compared
(y)

Again it depends how you see it.

Time is money, emotions and feeling also take time. So to me, all take money :s12:

Even you get a 1 nighter from some pub or club. You already spent money for drinks and time as well, and even if you score 6/10 times, 4 times you still spend time n money but no fish.

Sent from my toilet bowl

oneokrockfan

Reaction score
And somehow many women can accept it without shame, guilt or even gratitude.
My sentiments exactly. Sadly, some suffer from a disease called 公主病- Princess disease. Sometimes, they will do a comparison with their close friends on how generous other guys are, thus making you feel terrible that you are not as generous on presents for her birthday or Christmas. ☹️

Kaylin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u may get it for free if ur willing to wine, dine and put in some effort towards her. unfortunately bbfa no put in effort one.

Jian19

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Time is money, emotions and feeling also take time. So to me, all take money :s12:

Even you get a 1 nighter from some pub or club. You already spent money for drinks and time as well, and even if you score 6/10 times, 4 times you still spend time n money but no fish.

Sent from my toilet bowl

This type sometimes regret sex

Then u jialat will end up name big big in newspaper

puppey

Reaction score

Sent from my toilet bowl
yes I definitely know all needs money ultimately ..
what im trying to say is the sex feels different with different category of ppl

mrclubbie

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
coz they wanna find something different ma

try something different need to pay for it

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prob old and sour liao so xmm not interested lor

Cannot be lar. Ladies alway go for the long haul. If they offer sex for money means either despo or wants easy way out. Xmm also likes money. As long u got loads of money or assets any gal will be interested in you even if you are old or ugly or sour doesnt matter to them.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i can plan my own tour and use that money to have overnight women for a few nights until shoot blood.
Life is really good for u sir. Got wife who allow you to play around and shoot blood. U have this kind of wife go where find de.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone different lah. I don't even like to cook or make own coffee. Haha.
Actually making own coffee is much nicer. Just go supermart buy grounded coffee poweder go home scoop some into cup pour hot water add milk and raw sugar taste much better than outside diluted and overpriced kopi.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never call chicken in my entire life

I am curious to know why you guys call chicken
Hmm do u realize that when u pay them, you dont nevessary need to do the deed with them right? Can also sit down chit chat about lige with them or just have a hug, a shoulder to cry on for comfort or simply you want to cuddle together?

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no doubt of that

but I am weird

when I see it as a paid service and I will not appreciate it or steam

like the perfect 100% smile you get from SIA girls or any person in hospitality industries

she will not do the same to you when she is not wearing that uniform

Wah your expectations very high and hard to satisfy you leh. Ple give u professional service even when you smell like sai they still smile and give you their best service while tahan you yet you still hiam them being fake. I mean which lady will willingly give you such good UNPAID customer service?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.