[Serious] Why do men pay for sex?

Llfeisgood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To assume that not being a pushover will lead to success may be wrong or foolish also. And it possible u are so afraid of failure that u need to believe something like that?

There are too many variables in this world lah. U have to have knowledge in so many faculties to see a bigger picture. By then u will probably no longer put much stock into principles or formulas.

Anyway I am just telling u that it's obvious u are unhappy and taking it out on me whether u admit it or not.
when it comes to making a decision, regardless if u have sufficient information or not, you will still be governed by your principles. Otherwise going with the flow will not make u much of a leader.

If you feel its personal I cannot do anything about it. my approach to all are consistent,

brushless

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because the best sex of your life is most probably with a cheekon.

I have no doubt of that

but I am weird

when I see it as a paid service and I will not appreciate it or steam

like the perfect 100% smile you get from SIA girls or any person in hospitality industries

she will not do the same to you when she is not wearing that uniform

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
when it comes to making a decision, regardless if u have sufficient information or not, you will still be governed by your principles. Otherwise going with the flow will not make u much of a leader.

If you feel its personal I cannot do anything about it. my approach to all are consistent,

Look I am not too affected by what u said about me. I'm just telling u u are too judgemental. Maybe it's an occupational hazard. Maybe u compete with other leaders or wannabe leaders. But I am not one of them.

The main motivation for judging people is often competition. Judging me is pointless because I will never be in competition with u. I'm not sure u dare to direct your judgements to actual competitors in your life. Maybe that's why u are doing it here to totally unrelated people like me.

Last edited:

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think it is equal in Singapore. Reason being as follows:
1. Majority of ladies expect the first date to be paid by man 100% instead of going dutch because we are gentleman therefore stereotype as generous. How is that equal? 🤔
2. SG citizens serve National Service for 2 years which was reduced from 2 and a half years previously.

My bad... It should be the perceived idea of man and woman being equal

SayPorkGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think these are the reasons:

1. YOLO- ever heard of guys not having any memorable experience before even in their 20-30s?
2. Heard a friend's experience and would like to try and see how is it like in real life.
3. Just bored sitting at home all day studying/WFH and feel the need to do something "interesting" to have a cheap thrill.
imma had wanted to try just once so imma won't die a bergin but even god wants to keep me one by giving the world Covid so...

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
We should level the plating fields

Let paid sex be easily accessible to the females as well.

So all are equal.

kage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People say Financial independent Retire Early are not contributing to the economy ....

So by paying for sax .....

1) Take Taxi to find the chicken .... income for Taxi Uncle, pump station
2) Book Hotel for sax .... income for hopitality industry
3) Supper before and after sax .... income for food industry
4) Buy 4d and Toto .... Bluff wife say go buy TOTO long queue .... contribute to local gaming industry

U see, call 1 chicken contribute to so many industry, now u know why ..... 🤭

My way of contributing back to society .... :s42:

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With gf, u need to spend more and yet cajoe, put up with whims and fancies. Tantrums.

With paid, easy to fire and forget.

Imagine like this. You are a fighter jet pilot whose aircraft is burning and crashing. With paid, press eject, jettison rocket fire away.

With gf, you may hit your head on the canopy. Also the seat secure might still not yet been unfastened.

Bad analogy, but something like that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.