Serve NS for ****, Last Priority for Vaccine

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KNS. waste two of the best years of your life. have the face to ask for reservist somemore.

when it comes to something that is limited in supply. last to get. Old people who didnt serve NS get. Foreigners here on whatever pass get. School kids get.

Last to get are those who served NS in our 20s/30s.

Shows that when it comes to emergency, those of us who shed blood sweat and tears for this country, last group in the minds of our leaders

Hello hello

hello

I want to remind you:

Avoid narrow definition of 'Singapore core', says DPM Heng​

"Some of the CEOs from these banks are as Singaporean as Singaporeans who were born in Singapore and went through national service... in fact, some of them, whom I knew personally, had become Singapore citizens," said the minister, without elaborating.

Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ow-definition-of-singapore-core-says-dpm-heng

Please don't be narrow minded
don't be narrow minded
No need to serve NS also no need to spend more than 20% of your entire lifetime in Singaporean can be Singapore citizen

don't be narrow minded ok

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
61% voted for this

what do you expect

might as well wear skirt

whitecabbage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also dun understand why let those lao Langs go first?

look at my neighborhood.. those pgs now pahzham liao all gathering downstairs smoke drink beer watch hamfone and tok loudly!

Why the bulk of us working productive citizens have to brave the crowds everyday to keep the wheels of economy turning!

lao狼s pah liao also this problem that problems! not much meaningful!
The worse thing is they think they can be lax because they are already vaccinated...they never think that the younger ones are still not vaccinated and they could pass the virus to us or others... selfish boomer generation

junjie433

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also dun understand why let those lao Langs go first?

look at my neighborhood.. those pgs now pahzham liao all gathering downstairs smoke drink beer watch hamfone and tok loudly!

Why the bulk of us working productive citizens have to brave the crowds everyday to keep the wheels of economy turning!

lao狼s pah liao also this problem that problems! not much meaningful!

The reason is simple cause they are the part of 61% voters...

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
KNS. waste two of the best years of your life. have the face to ask for reservist somemore.

when it comes to something that is limited in supply. last to get. Old people who didnt serve NS get. Foreigners here on whatever pass get. School kids get.

Shows that when it comes to emergency, those of us who shed blood sweat and tears for this country, last group in the minds of our leaders
Those below 40 and above 16 are last, this is the sandwich generation age group that suffered the worst due to the economic crisis caused by covid. Those below 16 still studying and those above 40 semi retirement relax relax.
The worse thing is they think they can be lax because they are already vaccinated...they never think that the younger ones are still not vaccinated and they could pass the virus to us or others... selfish boomer generation
Because national television ads encouraged them to go be vaccinated to protect their grandchildren, so they think is safe already lax lax since vaccinated relax no need wear mask?

Thoreldan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wear skirt then? You give me back two years of my youth? Or you compensate me two years of lost income? You have the power to exempt me from reservist? If none of these then shut your stupid trap.

I have parents, ones whom gave me an education, unlike yours. I’m not quibbling with elderly Singaporeans. But what about the non-citizens getting them, even those in their 40s, 50s? Those who are not in healthcare or frontline?!

You sound like someone who hasn’t served NS. So go s*** a d*** and shut your useless hole.
Then your education definitely failed u because you do not have the ability to construct a post properly to convey your thoughts. Your original post stressed how you are displeased that the different age group get it before you.

Only in this post u started talking excessively abt foreigners.

You tio kan only because you deserve it.

And why the hell do i have to compensate your loss of income ? You are one humourous soul. Go ahead and stay bitter.

fishbuff

Suspended
Reaction score
and what are you going to do about it? nothing!

your next generation will suffer too because you refuse to change.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In China, serviceman got priority on transport etc... Singapore... you serve and FO... then continue serving FTs.

JustForFun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS still in dreamland ?

Since when NS are priority or important in Office Holders policy and mind ? Use your young and children energy and blood and life to protect even foreign pets.

I already accepted what many repeated for NS for citizen liao. Fish also no point. Only sad fate.

Last edited:

TheITGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Serve for nation, not vaccine. You ask yourself what can you do for the country, not what the country can do for you.

Supersen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NS don’t know break how many bodies for injuries, hoping all the injuries won’t affect work performance else knna replaced

JustForFun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NS don’t know break how many bodies for injuries, hoping all the injuries won’t affect work performance else knna replaced

You forgot about many dead and serious injury serving NS ? Go in healthy person, come out lie flat, lost arms or legs or eyes, gone bonka enter IMH for life ?

Maybe also to learn new idea like get cotton from sheep ? How much brain damage measured, no one knows ?

Bird talk number 1. This is the forte.

Last edited:

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
On one hand I agree with TS , that serving NS but really no priority for anything. Aka your sacrifice is worthless

on the other hand , I agree with Govt method. Old and frontline first because these people are high risk groups either higher risk of exposure like nurses or higher risk of dying like old people. The rest the chances of you dying is low

not to mention, the vaccine got any side effects you also don’t know, so Gan Chiong for what?

munimal

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry FT and PR priority first.....and free....Singaporeans have to pay for other Brand’s....unbelievable

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The MG naive cleaning aunty at my office went for her 2 jabs and thinks getting jabbed will enable her to go for her 玩游世界 plans and 神功护体 against C19.She actually believed that she won't kena the disease after vaccination.

Whenever they give money or 好处,she will keep chanting about it and say how good it is.Kept urging me to go for the jabs too.

She was initially apprehensive about going for the jabs cos she heard rumours about things happening to people after their jabs.

In my heart,I was like smirking and just thinking that she is not going to 玩游世界 but how would she like go to 天国旅游 instead?

She will get frightened if you talk about death,caskets or the afterlife.

dominion23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then your education definitely failed u because you do not have the ability to construct a post properly to convey your thoughts. Your original post stressed how you are displeased that the different age group get it before you.

Only in this post u started talking excessively abt foreigners.

You tio kan only because you deserve it.

And why the hell do i have to compensate your loss of income ? You are one humourous soul. Go ahead and stay bitter.
I wrote the word "foreigners" in my first post. Are you blind? or don't understand the word "foreigner"? Do you need to go back to primary school?

Why do you care if I'm bitter or not. If you want to act aloof, then get lost.

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score

Please understand that NS is a privilege for native-born male sinkies.

If we don't serve and protect the foreigners working and living on our island, no one else will.

dominion23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Serve for nation, not vaccine. You ask yourself what can you do for the country, not what the country can do for you.
that was a quote to remind politicians. not the population.
unfortunately it has been taken out of context and abused.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.