Serve NS for ****, Last Priority for Vaccine

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

reading that non-citizens kpkb about singaporeans going ahead of them. this is the state we are in.
imagine your non-family members complaining that you are more entitled to your family property

yeh those foreign people from other countries/families comes to claim your country’s/family’s estate :LOL:

dominion23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KNS even when open up to this age group. all the girls around me getting appointments.

i'm still waiting.

yes i can't do anything but llst. but continue treating your born and bred citizens, your nsf and nsmen like this. if ever the situation arises, don't be surprised when noone wants to risk their lives for leaders who don't value them

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score

reading that non-citizens kpkb about singaporeans going ahead of them. this is the state we are in.
imagine your non-family members complaining that you are more entitled to your family property

We should let foreigners have priority because they create jobs for Singaporeans and improve the lives of Singaporeans.

NSmen should defend the foreigners living and working here because who else will?

It is a privilege enjoyed by native born male sinkies.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NSF and NSmen supposed to die for the country

getting vaccine last ish normal

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
KNS. waste two of the best years of your life. have the face to ask for reservist somemore.

when it comes to something that is limited in supply. last to get. Old people who didnt serve NS get. Foreigners here on whatever pass get. School kids get.

Last to get are those who served NS in our 20s/30s.

Shows that when it comes to emergency, those of us who shed blood sweat and tears for this country, last group in the minds of our leaders
Combat unit nsfs get their vaccine liao

dominion23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Combat unit nsfs get their vaccine liao

reservist men leh? kns don't call us back for reservist and pay us back for two years if you want to vaccinate everyone in the country and us who risked our live and shed blood sweat and tears for the nation last.

Cobra!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reservist men leh? kns don't call us back for reservist and pay us back for two years if you want to vaccinate everyone in the country and us who risked our live and shed blood sweat and tears for the nation last.
Chill man, chill. You carry on like that I worry you very soon also teng sah run around toa payoh

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
KNS. waste two of the best years of your life. have the face to ask for reservist somemore.

when it comes to something that is limited in supply. last to get. Old people who didnt serve NS get. Foreigners here on whatever pass get. School kids get.

Last to get are those who served NS in our 20s/30s.

Shows that when it comes to emergency, those of us who shed blood sweat and tears for this country, last group in the minds of our leaders
Song bo?

i oredi vaccinated loh

Cokacola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fnally some people know how much you are valued in the eyes of the gov. Ask yourself, are you an elite, or rich and powerful? If no, then who did you vote for?

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
My friend in early 30s alrdy got it for his reservist.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.