Share your experience visiting Slovenia 🇸🇮

Oftheseas

Reaction score
I am planning an anniversary trip to Slovenia in spring next year. Plan to spend 7-8 days touring the country, with interest to hike in some of the mountainous regions and countryside. For those who have experience/visited Slovenia, I hope to hear about your sharing and recommendations on attractions, accommodations and food. Thank you.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come, I take you to hike in the Japanese Alps or USA’s national parks.

###

Nagano ah?

Yosemite, yellow stone lah... been there before.

I even trekked down Grand Canyon and camped there overnight, drinking from the
Colorado river that flows below

###

Oftheseas

Reaction score
###

Nagano ah?

Yosemite, yellow stone lah... been there before.

I even trekked down Grand Canyon and camped there overnight, drinking from the
Colorado river that flows below

###

More than Nagano. There are nice trails and mountain ridges in southern Niigata and Takayama/Hida. Can also hike the north western part of Akita.

For USA NP, Zion and Bryce are best in late autumn or early winter months. I don’t regard Yellowstone as good to hike. It’s too vast and too flat. Yosemite is one of my favourite NP.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More than Nagano. There are nice trails and mountain ridges in southern Niigata and Takayama/Hida. Can also hike the north western part of Akita.

For USA NP, Zion and Bryce are best in late autumn or early winter months. I don’t regard Yellowstone as good to hike. It’s too vast and too flat. Yosemite is one of my favourite NP.

###

wow, so much to explore...
Just no enough time..never been to Utah

if no need to work anymore, can travel the world... think the South America also very beautiful

###

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
###

sorry your thread looks to be discussing more about trekking in other countries other than Slovenia.

###

Oftheseas

Reaction score
###

sorry your thread looks to be discussing more about trekking in other countries other than Slovenia.

###

What to do, seems like nobody can share their Slovenia experience with me. Will contact my friends in Europe for info soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.