Sharing My Dental Implant Exprience

Nipponho

Reaction score
Anyone got try going to Thailand to do?
Thailand is just a little cheaper than malaysia (not JB). You can compare. I did my composite filling and cleaning in bangkok. Government clinic. Chulalongkorn University,

Nipponho

Reaction score
PM done.

Its standard implant. :) I done 3 with him. Did my heavy research etc and gotten a reasonable and good dentist to do it for me.hahaa...
You choose what material for crown? Full porcelain or porcerlain fused to metal?

And for the implant, they gave you korean brand or sweden?

ladadee

Reaction score
hmm... i dont understand the secrecy behind sharing good dentists at affordable prices. We shld share it openly and review or discuss about them to help each other:s12:

Dr Wong at trust dental surgery
implant with crown, 3d xrays etc = cash top $999 after deducting $1250 medisave
(price from website)http://trustdentalsurgery.com/

Dr Co at tlc dental
implant w/o crown = cash top up $1250 after deducting $1250 medisave
(price from website) http://tlcdental.com.sg

both are excellent dentists that changed my life, literally.:)

Last edited:

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 8yo osstem implant crown start to move. Need redo new crown cos old crown was rigid crown

Annesix

Reaction score
I think polycinic don't do. it's considered more advanced porocedure. polyclinic for cleaning and filling only

ladadee

Reaction score
My 8yo osstem implant crown start to move. Need redo new crown cos old crown was rigid crown

if your crown become loose, just go back to your usual clinic, they shld tighten it for you FOC.

Purple0909

Reaction score
Can you confirm the prices you quoted (implant with crown) is inclusive of the screw retained procedure and not cement retained?

Reason I asked is that now the clinic wants me to pay extra $500 per implant if I choose screw-retained procedure and this was not advised to me earlier. I thought the price quoted also included the screw retained.

0x0011

Reaction score
hmm... i dont understand the secrecy behind sharing good dentists at affordable prices. We shld share it openly and review or discuss about them to help each other:s12:

Dr Wong at trust dental surgery
implant with crown, 3d xrays etc = cash top $999 after deducting $1250 medisave
(price from website)http://trustdentalsurgery.com/

Dr Co at tlc dental
implant w/o crown = cash top up $1250 after deducting $1250 medisave
(price from website) http://tlcdental.com.sg

both are excellent dentists that changed my life, literally.:)

the prices u stated include xray and consultation? may i know why did you go to two different dentist and not back to the same one?

anybody else have better lobangs? i need multiple procedures i guess :s22:

ladadee

Reaction score
Can you confirm the prices you quoted (implant with crown) is inclusive of the screw retained procedure and not cement retained?

Reason I asked is that now the clinic wants me to pay extra $500 per implant if I choose screw-retained procedure and this was not advised to me earlier. I thought the price quoted also included the screw retained.

crown implants are screw retained by default. why would the clinic ask you for extra $500? which clinic is it?

another scenario will be the clinic advertise the price for dental implant ONLY and crown NOT included. common tactic which i dont like. i called a few and ask before.

note to all wanting to do implant, always ask for full price with implant, crown, xray, consult. ask them give u the total sum and payment plan.:s12:

ladadee

Reaction score
the prices u stated include xray and consultation? may i know why did you go to two different dentist and not back to the same one?

anybody else have better lobangs? i need multiple procedures i guess :s22:

for dr wong, it includes everything. for dr co i never ask, out of my budget.

dr co was one of my very first dentist but over the years my wallet got smaller. Need to look for a cheaper alternate, found dr wong after trial and error with various dentists.

0x0011

Reaction score

dr co was one of my very first dentist but over the years my wallet got smaller. Need to look for a cheaper alternate, found dr wong after trial and error with various dentists.

Ok, thanks for the information.

wuso

Reaction score
Hi ladadee,
So this Dr Wong did your dental implant? So he's experienced?
So far so good for you?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.