Sharon Au resigned as after the burglary, currently not working / looking for new job. "I think I need to heal 1st & re-evaluate life here in France."

Medicated Oil

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Her experience is in the media industry....So what does media industry has to do with financial industry?
That is why she completely screwed up when she was tasked a fashion agency in which she know nuts about.
The funny thing is the establishment took quite a while to find out that she CMI.
She got the director job from her ex boss.
That is what she shared in her past interview.
Maybe she is so powderful that she smoked her way through.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is why she completely screwed up when she was tasked a fashion agency in which she know nuts about.
The funny thing is the establishment took quite a while to find out that she CMI.
This one is what we call pian jiak or maybe she duapao during her interview.

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She said in that 2018 interview: "For example, when I'm on the train, I don't use my phone because it will be snatched away.

"When I drive, I don't leave things in my car.

"When I'm home, I lock my things up as breaking in is very easy.

"All these are just part and parcel of having a beautiful experience living in Paris."

siaolang stay there for what?
Singapore is so safe you can even use phone and wallet to chope place at hawker centre. How you live beautiful life if whole day you worried kena robbed?

Medicated Oil

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one is what we call pian jiak or maybe she duapao during her interview.
That is why I am waiting for some one there to call her out about her true employment situation.
Maybe she is being sacked long time ago for her ignorance and she is lying about being employed all the while while she is picking up gigs from her ex employer.
If that is the truth, then she have to bear the consequences if it unravel in the future.

Mixxxy

Reaction score
Tried googling Sharon au investment director but the only links that throw up are her interviews claiming she is one. Nothing from the company perspective.

iam7377

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe she knows how to apple polish her way through, but is unable to maintain her job as he lack substance...

Then BOOM, all goes downhill form there onwards

iam7377

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for some one who know french to blow her cover.
Seems like she is some BS-er.
I will not be surprised that she BS her way through interviews, and they found out that she lacks real substance for the job...

Medicated Oil

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe she knows how to apple polish her way through, but is unable to maintain her job as he lack substance...

Then BOOM, all goes downhill form there onwards
She is a good smoker if you are someone who dunno the stuff well.
If you are a expert, you should be able to spot her BS-ing.
You are seeing a lot of them in the House now.

Medicated Oil

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will not be surprised that she BS her way through interviews, and they found out that she lacks real substance for the job...
She got the job from her ex boss recommendations.
It is from my limited memory of her past interviews.
Correct me if I am wrong.

These elites dun need any formal interviews like peasants.
Just see how some celebrity go into some cheng hu places and left in less than one year.
No one cannot comprehend on how she got the job within any past related working experience.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She got the job from her ex boss recommendations.
It is from my limited memory of her past interviews.
Correct me if I am wrong.

These elites dun need any formal interviews like peasants.
Just see how some celebrity go into some cheng hu places and left in less than one year.
No one cannot comprehend on how she got the job within any past related working experience.
Probably just got the job by default....Alreay given to her before the interview.

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is her personal life always published on our newspapers?

My cat constipation, can Wanbao contact me for an exclusive??

Medicated Oil

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably just got the job by default....Alreay given to her before the interview.
It is not important now.
Should be packing her baggage and heading back to SG Inc liao.
Her connection should be strong enough to get her a high post here.

4_dreamz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the-shawshank-redemption-morgan-freeman.gif

katenash

Reaction score
Really mind-boggling why there are people who would read up on someone they don’t like just so that they can write something nasty about them.

I think she’s quite an incredible woman, that’s why I bothered to go read up her interview. Yes. She got her job via backdoor. Ask yourself if you have any backdoor to get a good paying job. If don’t have, chances are, she’s more capable than you.

I don’t bother to read up about someone I don’t like, much less find out more about the person just so I can attack him or her behind a keyboard. I don’t even bother to remember someone I don’t like because my brain space is too precious to be filled with trash.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.