Sharon Au resigned as after the burglary, currently not working / looking for new job. "I think I need to heal 1st & re-evaluate life here in France."

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She got connections to KFC who was gic chairman. Easily get a finance job.

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shes cans speaks frenches
rasts times shes speaks japaneses toos :(
jin sarkis
maybes toos lichs to wans to deals withs alls the sheets ins paris :s13:

ahsiahkiahz

Master Member
Reaction score
She probably is well hated at her workplace and is using the burglary as lame excuse to quit. Wasn't there an article long ago where she said people complain to HR about her that she send email outside working hours and they ask her if she has any hobbies and suggested yoga and even gave her free movie tickets????
datsmeans “KNN siao ehhh kee get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” budden ish sibeii subtle riaoz da colic gib foc movie siolll…………………….

virus1988

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily she was not at home when this thing happened.

If not, don't know what will happen to her.
If she was at home when this thing happened, then she will add one more item into her "lost" list . She will tell everyone that she lost everything including herself

jonesftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need to support our local artiste! Can we start a crowdfunding for her?

Then, she was a lot calmer about the situation, resigning herself to the “okay, this is Paris,” mentality. She had accepted that the safety hazards would be part-and-parcel of her dreamy Parisian life.

However, clearly, the damages she sustained this time round were a lot more substantial, and so she requires much longer recovery time from the crisis.

kenpachi82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also wish I can quit job to reassess my life but DBS keeps adding interest twice a month on my loan. See liao jin scared how to quit. :o:frown:

icansing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she got so many connection, next job will probably be partner in some PE firms la./

worry for ourself

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"She said in that 2018 interview: "For example, when I'm on the train, I don't use my phone because it will be snatched away.

"When I drive, I don't leave things in my car.

"When I'm home, I lock my things up as breaking in is very easy.

"All these are just part and parcel of having a beautiful experience living in Paris.""

How the F would this make you have a beautiful experience? Wouldn't you be living in fear everyday?
French amdks are alway beautiful for sinkie spgs

Heisenberg 海森堡

Reaction score
46, says: "I think I need to heal first and re-evaluate life here in France."

hahahahahahahhahahaha 46 liao still drama queen like 18 years old

Enormous

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tell her to beg ex-president tony tan to let her let stay at his house lor. she endorsed him during the presidential election right?

Babel fish

Master Member
Reaction score
46 not young liao still cannot c open. She think her market value forever up there can anyhow take break jump here n there

NightGhost

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Outside world doesn't safe like sg. Outside world like jungle either u hunt or kena hunted.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.