Sharon Au resigned as after the burglary, currently not working / looking for new job. "I think I need to heal 1st & re-evaluate life here in France."

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
she throw the face of singaporean.....a burglary and like end of the world for her

aspenco

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Awww... Sharon so poor thing, no bbfa wanna help her? :(

Actually she can consider acting again... Act as those mil from hell or something.

curiosity_20

Master Member
Reaction score
Burgerlry only, quit jod for what
Exactly, I don't see the link unless she suspects someone "sabo-ing" her in the place she works which somehow led to the burglary. Or the burglar stole her job :coffee:

She doesn't need to re-evaluate life in France, life in France will go on with, or without her.

Last edited:

curiosity_20

Master Member
Reaction score
"All these are just part and parcel of having a beautiful experience living in Paris." :ROFLMAO:
Being in jail and being hanged..ah..all part of the beautiful experience of living in Singapore (Disneyland) :sneaky:

As your Duck Boat passes by Changi Prison, don't forget to keep your ears out for muffled screams from the prisoners being executed. :coffee:

curiosity_20

Master Member
Reaction score
How does an actress become investment director?
An actor can become a politician, an arts major can become cybersecurity chief.

It's just a show at the end of the day. :coffee:

It's hard to trust anybody these days...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.