Sharon Au resigned as after the burglary, currently not working / looking for new job. "I think I need to heal 1st & re-evaluate life here in France."

Orange123*

Banned
Reaction score
The former actress-host moved to the City of Love in 2018 and had been working as an investment director in a private equity firm.

But she told The Straits Times that she resigned from her position after the burglary and is currently not working or looking for a new job.

Au, 46, says: "I think I need to heal first and re-evaluate life here in France."

"I just told myself, 'Okay, this is Paris'."

Since then, Au said she has learnt to heighten her sense of alertness and urgency.

She said in that 2018 interview: "For example, when I'm on the train, I don't use my phone because it will be snatched away.

"When I drive, I don't leave things in my car.

"When I'm home, I lock my things up as breaking in is very easy.

"All these are just part and parcel of having a beautiful experience living in Paris."
Ownself went to live there, no one invited her, yet accepted her FT presence there.. now suan siao France for her burglary.. ** ingrate.. now no more rosy french lap cheong kiap her baguette, she turn old maid sour liao.. pls dun cum back la sore loser..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.