Sharon Au resigned as after the burglary, currently not working / looking for new job. "I think I need to heal 1st & re-evaluate life here in France."

jonesftw

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
旅居法国的本地艺人欧菁仙前天(11日)在IG发文透露公寓被盗,她重要东西被偷光,令她难过至极。她事后接受本地英文媒体采访,透露已经辞去当地工作,会重新评估在法国的生活。

欧菁仙在2018年移居法国巴黎,在当地私募股权公司担任投资总监。住家被洗劫一空后,她已辞去当地工作,目前没打算找新的工作。她在IG限时动态也分享两张当地警察上门调查的画面,其中一张可见她家被翻箱倒柜,相当凌乱。

对于接下来的打算,欧菁仙透露:“我觉得我需要先疗伤,以及重新评估在法国的生活。”

20220513_ent_sharon-au2.jpg

https://entlife.8world.com/e-news/sharon-au-quits-job-after-france-home-burglary-1806911

jonesftw

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The former actress-host moved to the City of Love in 2018 and had been working as an investment director in a private equity firm.

But she told The Straits Times that she resigned from her position after the burglary and is currently not working or looking for a new job.

Au, 46, says: "I think I need to heal first and re-evaluate life here in France."

On May 11 (Wednesday), she posted on Instagram: "They took everything I love. I have nothing now. But I have (my pet cat) Rudon. He was alone in the apartment and witnessed everything. Today he is still traumatised by the invasion. Even the slightest sound startles him.

"I thank God that he is safe, unhurt and did not run away. He waited for me to come home."

When ST asked Au for more information about the extent of the housebreaking and its aftermath, she declined to elaborate and apologised that she is “not well enough yet at this point” to reveal more.

This is not Au's first brush with burglary in Paris - but her reaction back then was vastly different.

In 2018, the Airbnb home that she rented was broken into when she wasn't in. Her backpack and laptop were stolen, but not her cash.

She told entertainment news outlet 8 Days in an interview that year: "I was very calm when I found out. Instead, my landlord was a lot more upset and she was very apologetic about it.

"I just told myself, 'Okay, this is Paris'."

Since then, Au said she has learnt to heighten her sense of alertness and urgency.

She said in that 2018 interview: "For example, when I'm on the train, I don't use my phone because it will be snatched away.

"When I drive, I don't leave things in my car.

"When I'm home, I lock my things up as breaking in is very easy.

"All these are just part and parcel of having a beautiful experience living in Paris."

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/e...is-home-is-burgled-reevaluates-her-life-there

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily she was not at home when this thing happened.

If not, don't know what will happen to her.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.