Sharon Au resigned as after the burglary, currently not working / looking for new job. "I think I need to heal 1st & re-evaluate life here in France."

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She probably is well hated at her workplace and is using the burglary as lame excuse to quit. Wasn't there an article long ago where she said people complain to HR about her that she send email outside working hours and they ask her if she has any hobbies and suggested yoga and even gave her free movie tickets????

niefeng80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she did that for like 2 programmes already i think

1 is the cooking one. the other one i think she linked up with some sinkies based in france

she damn good at milking. u see how she thoroughly milked the presidential elections and even these few years she kept herself in the limelight u know liao. not simple woman

she trying to crawl back to mediacorp and into PAP lah. to say there's no place better than home.

then use her "experience" these few years and that she knows jap and french and chinese and english, to get a job at some investment firm or bank back in SG. she will join PAP woman's wing and say what female empowerment those type of bullsh1t for sure

even if mediacorp doesnt want her coz she badmouthed them the other time, for sure she's trying to get into govt linked company. confirm will link up with the whites

with her credentials and experience and close links to whites, dont be surprised she run for elections and become a minister. she is only mid 40s
Totally agreed with you.

Maybe same path as Sun Xue Ling.

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isit she got private things stolen???????? She expecting blackmail soon???????

jgrader

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think she suffered a bout of bad luck....the burglary is the last straw, I can empathize with it.

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agreed with you.

Maybe same path as Sun Xue Ling.
she come back just in time. it's part of her plans.

now PAP leadership renewal and there will be PE soon, then maybe GE will be called earlier than expected due to current economic issues... recently keep talking about female empowerment and somemore she was "ex-celebrity"

PAP may push back GST plans (just for this GE)

just in her to prep 1-2 yrs before GE is called. because she got some scholarship or bond with mediacock to study at Waseda, she is probably considered higher calibre than daryl david types

but i think PAP also scared of her... they not stupid. she is like 3分钟热度 :s13:

but still better than felicia chin, quit sch join mediacorp, go back to sch never pass then join back mediacorp

sseasea

Master Member
Reaction score
Next is what??? found a job???
Straits times become her personal ig stories

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think she is BSing again.
Should be jobless for a while liao.
Just want to save face so she is staying there till she get some job lobang in SG Inc.

No one will resign from a cushy job just because the house is broken into.
She is just using the excuse to announce her joblessness.
Maybe her colleagues can call her out on it.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Investment director no need to serve notice?
There is no need when she is already jobless.
(Now, she got a valid reason to return to SG Inc. Waiting for some one to pull the string for her.
Will not be surprised that she is back to her ex company again.)

Last edited:

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First Japan now Paris. Nobody wants her. Tell her go banana land la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.