Shell giving free $100 petrol voucher

wantabee

Reaction score
Don't say bo jio. Go to Shell and get $100 petrol voucher. get from the cashier a flyer, there can scan qr sign up for a card and get $100 petrol voucher. sweeeee

wantabee

Reaction score
Available at all shell or only selected? And sign up what card?
I think Should be all the outlet. U can try go ask.

Sign up UOB One card. Some more the card itself got petrol discount at Shell. Win win.

Adam_89

Reaction score
I think Should be all the outlet. U can try go ask.

Sign up UOB One card. Some more the card itself got petrol discount at Shell. Win win.
Oh.. If already have UOB One card means no $100 voucher?

wantabee

Reaction score
I think don't even need to go down n visit. Just go to this link and apply. Straight through process.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up but seems like shell not colab with uob anymore

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walao need to sign up credit card zzz
Just sign lor, that time I step into iStudio, the promotor say sign up DBS card on the spot get $20 voucher. No need approval, of course I sign up. After that the card still sitting in my drawer, still getting waiver yearly automatic lol...

sunsetbay

Reaction score
  • Limited to the first 200 New-to-UOB Cardmembers whose UOB One Credit Card is approved between 1 May to 30 June 2021.
:unsure:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.