[Shopee] 1.15 CNY Sale Freebies

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the seller telling the truth. One said they have to pay $5 for shipping.
Not sure if it is 5 sgd or 5 rmb.

pewpewcat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, this product is available, but you need to pay $5 to ship it, so can you pick another product and place an order? We will arrange exclusive discount coupons for you. This product will also be sent to you

I don't want you to pay for this product, but to place an additional order for another product, with an actual payment of $5. I'll arrange the shipment together

Got the above text from a seller... Knn can report not

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, this product is available, but you need to pay $5 to ship it, so can you pick another product and place an order? We will arrange exclusive discount coupons for you. This product will also be sent to you

I don't want you to pay for this product, but to place an additional order for another product, with an actual payment of $5. I'll arrange the shipment together

Got the above text from a seller... Knn can report not
if i kana i will report

Otokiru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes. probably the app now will auto check if voucher given exceed lowest item cost of the shop then will automatically hide that voucher...

just a guess

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
that time the 1.1 sale, they hide all the $xxx off $0. min spend in the voucher list page...
but then item2sell posted some shop links that still have the voucher...
once i realize this, i check all the shops in the voucher list page and found a few more...
haha... they hide oso no use...

Otokiru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't reply they'll just cancel it right?
No responsibilities on their end knn
i think better for the shop to cancel, rather then we cancel ourselves...
i scare if we ownself cancel, later shopee flag our account high risk order cancellation...
not sure if shopee got such system, but just to be safe lor...

pewpewcat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think better for the shop to cancel, rather then we cancel ourselves...
i scare if we ownself cancel, later shopee flag our account high risk order cancellation...

There was another seller tell me, too many people order, ask me to cancel.

I also reported. Like that also can ah?

BTW @Otokiru, still thanks for the effort to generate the links. It gave me a short experience of how it feels to have unlimited $, order without thinking.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.