Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the msg starts with Dear shuishui? Lol
same, wonder what does shuishui mean in the original text :s13:
GefGaWY.jpg

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think better for the shop to cancel, rather then we cancel ourselves...
i scare if we ownself cancel, later shopee flag our account high risk order cancellation...
not sure if shopee got such system, but just to be safe lor...
Ya Sia I also scared our account kana flagged for cancellation affect our ownself

Otokiru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can share any usable link ma?
too late le... alot voucher no more, or the items no stock... :s13: come back later for 2.2 sales...

i dun understand simi freebies n must use code?
example: a particular shop have voucher $5 off with no min. spend... so if we buy anything in their shop below $5, its basically free...

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello dear buyer, I am very pleased to receive your order, but due to the impact of COVID-19 in the place where the product is shipped, there will be risks and there is no way to ship it to you, you can choose to cancel or place an order for other products, Sorry for the inconvenience. Apologize again:(

:ROFLMAO:

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One seller say price wrongly.

knn. The $5 is given by Shopee. Wtf has it got to do with seller
Should be seller tanking the loss ba. If not why cancel?

How to counter them ah
Just let them cancel lah. Everyone makes mistakes. This mistake is not a big deal, don't be so hard on them. Shopee will prolly penalize them a bit liao.

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too late le... alot voucher no more, or the items no stock... :s13: come back later for 2.2 sales...

example: a particular shop have voucher $5 off with no min. spend... so if we buy anything in their shop below $5, its basically free...

ah ok their normal voucher thingy

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, another excuse.

Hello dear buyer, I am very pleased to receive your order, but due to the impact of COVID-19 in the place where the product is shipped, there will be risks and there is no way to ship it to you, you can choose to cancel or place an order for other products, Sorry for the inconvenience. Apologize again:(

metabo

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol, another excuse.

Joeyup.sg? Lol

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same. I am fine if they cannot fulfill the order but they have to cancel it themselves.
If they admit that it's their mistake and they will be penalized, and ask me to do them a favour to cancel on my end, I will help. But so far, all sellers find excuses like they cannot cancel from their side, so I make them cancel themselves.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.