[Shopee] 1.15 CNY Sale Freebies

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 messaged lol

Dear customer, thank you for your support of PREZZ.SG. Due to the shortage , we are unable to fulfill orders placed on 2022/01/15. We will offer you $2 free coupons as compensation,you can buy other favorite goods in the store.
We are so sorry for any inconvinience caused and thanks for your kind understanding.

----
hailan2021.sg
你好!
亲爱的买家朋友,首先非常感谢您光临本店;
由于本店为海外批发商,本着薄利多销的原则销售。 由于高昂的运费和低于 10 美元的付款(不包括运费),将不发货。 感谢您的光临和支持。
店铺介绍和Shopee指南学习

*为避免您购物不愉快,请在购物前仔细阅读购物说明

我们对此感到非常抱歉。 出于诚意,我们将为您提取 15 美元优惠券中的 5 美元。 如果您需要,请重新下订单。 非常感谢您的合作与支持。

祝你生活愉快,新年万事如意

Notbbfa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, this product is available, but you need to pay $5 to ship it, so can you pick another product and place an order? We will arrange exclusive discount coupons for you. This product will also be sent to you

I don't want you to pay for this product, but to place an additional order for another product, with an actual payment of $5. I'll arrange the shipment together

Got the above text from a seller... Knn can report not
click seller profile, click the 3 dots & report

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, another excuse.

Hello dear buyer, I am very pleased to receive your order, but due to the impact of COVID-19 in the place where the product is shipped, there will be risks and there is no way to ship it to you, you can choose to cancel or place an order for other products, Sorry for the inconvenience. Apologize again:(
Leeport

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they admit that it's their mistake and they will be penalized, and ask me to do them a favour to cancel on my end, I will help. But so far, all sellers find excuses like they cannot cancel from their side, so I make them cancel themselves.
Ya most of them kehsiao one la. Got stock one. They say Oos then suddenly open another listing raise up the price then same item.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got one sg seller cancelled my order without pm-ing me, better than those shuishui pm

Pricecheck

Master Member
Reaction score
16422140837236.gif

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What is the meaning of script running? A script that is traversing the shopee website?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.