Shopee farm watering thread for edmw

MastersIT

Reaction score
Anyone encountered a problem with Shopee Farm where the game is still stuck in maintenance mode? Still cannot access my shed and upcoming seeds list. :( Surprisingly it's working fine on my spare phone...
Hi, same issue here after app update. Everything under maintenance only can ask for water and water plant. Also no "Get More Water" icon. Have escalated, seems going to be like this for iOS, according to Shopee CS. But on a second iPhone running older app ver, all is normal and full suite of games somemore.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Offtopic. Just curious anyone here plays the Lazada game? They only have 2 games, only 1 can win coins. But I cant see how the coins can be of good use, unlike Shopee coins are really useless can offset some dollars of purchases.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.