Should we just take on COVID like how humanity has always done it for the past thousands of years?

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Write off 30-40% of our human assets. Start anew. :o:o

So you want to play God and decides that those vulnerable folks like the elderly are not worth to be saved? Who are you? Let me guess, you must be one of those young strawberries that think you are the future of the world.

Next...

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh wait, here is a good news, words have it that one of the new variant of the virus is more damaging for younger people below 35 of age. OK, maybe those elderly will support your notion to wipe out the younger people like yourself.

Please, don't be so selfish. Every live matters.

meatballmarinara

Reaction score
So you want to play God and decides that those vulnerable folks like the elderly are not worth to be saved? Who are you? Let me guess, you must be one of those young strawberries that think you are the future of the world.

Next...
Isnt choosing to protect the elderly playing god in a way too?

meatballmarinara

Reaction score
Oh wait, here is a good news, words have it that one of the new variant of the virus is more damaging for younger people below 35 of age. OK, maybe those elderly will support your notion to wipe out the younger people like yourself.

Please, don't be so selfish. Every live matters.
Im not selfish. I am aware of how the new variant harms younger people also. Im willing to take the hit too.

Architeck

Banned
Reaction score
I think that the pandemic will still be around in 2100, long after we are all gone...

All we are doing is moving the virus around the world, letting it mutate unlimitedly

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.