Show your car keys/FOB/Smartkey here - no CSB/koping from web please.

Comage

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Well, you can check out other threads about it here: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/whats-up-with-tourador-tyres.6422107/ , https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/tourador-tyres.6380432/

https://www.touradortyre.sg/technology.html - Technology seems fierce, according to the website ad, quite unusual for a Tiong tyre.

Carousell revew: https://www.carousell.sg/p/tourador-tyres-1018146888/ https://www.touradortyre.sg/customer-reviews.html

MCF discussion: https://www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2718100-tourador-tyres/ - some say noisy, some say good and quiet. Think you have to try it then you know.

FB page:
FB review:
I believe it's usable under normal conditions or if you don't drive too aggressively like a sports car. Anyways, many contis are having this decal and using it, LOL.

These workshops talk big and talk a lot of **** ... but as I said - if you look at those "used car" workshops - will they even dare to take in such Chinese tyres (with "80+% remaining tread"), and sell it to the next guy?

They only dare go with the big branded names so that they don't wreck their own sales.

edmwftw

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These workshops talk big and talk a lot of **** ... but as I said - if you look at those "used car" workshops - will they even dare to take in such Chinese tyres (with "80+% remaining tread"), and sell it to the next guy?

They only dare go with the big branded names so that they don't wreck their own sales.

True also. I think til now, although Tiong tyres quality have improved (also depend on the brand as they are too many), they are still unable to shake off their image of being dangerous to use under wet/aggressive driving conditions or higher mileage, LOL.

For my previous Toyota, I have also used a Tiong tyre - Arivo Premio ARZ 1 16" before, with no issue for 2 years before I sold off the ride. It's surprisingly quiet and long-lasting with reasonable dry/wet grip, although I didn't drive it aggressively enough, which I think might GG.

I believe it will take several more decades for Tiong tyres to shake off it's bad image due to their inconsistent quality.

Ironically, their older brands have supposedly improved but names like Linglong, ChaoYang, Doublestar etc. are too obiang for the Euro and overseas market, hence the newer ones (or likely owed as a subsidiary) have changed their names to become more atas 'Euro' sounding ones, LOL.

In fact, many Euro brand tyres even have plants in China, and their local brands have since adopted the proper quality and safety technologies but it's the brand name and perception that matters.

So even if Linglong tyres have the exact same performance and quality as say a Michelin and sold in SG market, I believe all will avoid it like a plague, LOL

Actually there is a distributor here already: https://www.amtyre.com/linglong-tyres/. but marketed under 'Crosswind' brand:

linglong.jpg

Last edited:

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should ask cabbies and those driving hellfire MPVs to ferry tourists. Most will tell you to avoid china tyres.

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only hv respect for the humble man... you post bus key... your mrt staff pass... #respect...

just dont be like @derp2806 .. kana sexpose for being sour grapes in conti bashing thread....
big thank you to @Dilemma6

moi please chiu lah. where got conti bashing? moi bash vw/audi nia. turns out the triggered ones are the vw/audi owners. your inference skills are terrible. suggest you go for english tuition :s22:

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi please chiu lah. where got conti bashing? moi bash vw/audi nia. turns out the triggered ones are the vw/audi owners. your inference skills are terrible. suggest you go for english tuition :s22:

What agenda you have against vw/audi models or owners?

If wanna talk about entry level models, BMW and Merc ones are very similar, just more pricey.

Heng moi no vw/audi.. is bmw. Oh wait :unsure:

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If wanna talk about entry level models, BMW and Merc ones are very similar, just more pricey.

my personal experience, they tend to be yaya simply based on the brand of car they own. calling themselves german marquee owners when they only can afford the cheaper 2nd hand models.

and my opinion was proven right when some got incredibly triggered by my comments. after all, who would get triggered if it wasn't aimed at them?

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my personal experience, they tend to be yaya simply based on the brand of car they own. calling themselves german marquee owners when they only can afford the cheaper 2nd hand models.

and my opinion was proven right when some got incredibly triggered by my comments. after all, who would get triggered if it wasn't aimed at them?

Are you like 12? You experience a few bad ones then you generalise like that? Every car brand owners got good and bad eggs. BMW and Merc camp also got yaya papaya people. Or your biasness only allows you to aim vw/audi owners and tolerate others equally bad behavior?

Whether that audi or vw is 2nd hand or 3rd hand or COE car.. it's German branded/designed/manufactured car. Not wrong what.

You cannot see because you're so incredibly biased.. but everyone can see you're the more triggered one.

(Not a vw/audi owner)

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you like 12? You experience a few bad ones then you generalise like that? Every car brand owners got good and bad eggs. BMW and Merc camp also got yaya papaya people. Or your biasness only allows you to aim vw/audi owners and tolerate others equally bad behavior?

Whether that audi or vw is 2nd hand or 3rd hand or COE car.. it's German branded/designed/manufactured car. Not wrong what.

You cannot see because you're so incredibly biased.. but everyone can see you're the more triggered one.

(Not a vw/audi owner)

no i am 13

how did you conclude that i tolerate others equally bad behaviour? i bash other brands too including proton and geely. and german branded =/= german marquee. wake up pls.

besides, other thread was about audi so naturally i would be bashing audi. if you open thread about bmw then i also bash bmw in your thread. this is only edmw. up to each person how they want to interpret others' comments :o

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no i am 13

how did you conclude that i tolerate others equally bad behaviour? i bash other brands too including proton and geely. and german branded =/= german marquee. wake up pls.

besides, other thread was about audi so naturally i would be bashing audi. if you open thread about bmw then i also bash bmw in your thread. this is only edmw. up to each person how they want to interpret others' comments :o
Okay, you happy can liao. Continue bashing if it makes you happy.

Wu-Han Clan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my personal experience, they tend to be yaya simply based on the brand of car they own.
they really yaya or you think they yaya???? your pattern can see is you sensitive like little girl lah... is your own inferiority complex make you think ppl yaya in your face... ppl can make small talk in office abt their new conti bt ppl like you will think they yaya in your face...

some more you enter thread make this kind of pubescent joke.. after tt suan siao @kakashi84 merc cla... then obv is nt audi or vw liao... is any conti car. after tt you play ppl's mother... you need help????
vw/audi cars are a joke. for posers to brag about being conti owners. you are better off going for penis enlargement surgery than spending money on vw/audi.

you talk like you car enthusiasts... like you knw what is a good quality conti car... then why you open thread asking what is a good mid sized car??? in the end you buy a made in thailand honda???? :s11: :s11:
why you suan siao ppl's renault engine bt your car also not mij ????? :s11: :s11:

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they really yaya or you think they yaya???? your pattern can see is you sensitive like little girl lah... is your own inferiority complex make you think ppl yaya in your face... ppl can make small talk in office abt their new conti bt ppl like you will think they yaya in your face...

some more you enter thread make this kind of pubescent joke.. after tt suan siao @kakashi84 merc cla... then obv is nt audi or vw liao... is any conti car. after tt you play ppl's mother... you need help????

you talk like you car enthusiasts... like you knw what is a good quality conti car... then why you open thread asking what is a good mid sized car??? in the end you buy a made in thailand honda???? :s11: :s11:
why you suan siao ppl's renault engine bt your car also not mij ????? :s11: :s11:

now school holiday u very free ah. u really need english tuition. ppl can talk about their conti all they want. but if they yaya about it then is being yaya. plain and simple. btw it was a yo mama joke, learn some internet talk can? and cla really is a cheapo car, made to sell to brandwhore middle income folk. i cannot suan siao?

i ask about good mid sized car because at my income level i dont even consider buying a small honda. therefore i open thread ask ppl about their opinions. and the car is not even for me you joker.

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now school holiday u very free ah. u really need english tuition. ppl can talk about their conti all they want. but if they yaya about it then is being yaya. plain and simple. btw it was a yo mama joke, learn some internet talk can? and cla really is a cheapo car, made to sell to brandwhore middle income folk. i cannot suan siao?

i ask about good mid sized car because at my income level i dont even consider buying a small honda. therefore i open thread ask ppl about their opinions. and the car is not even for me you joker.

CLA cheapo? it's $170-180K leh the new one.

For people who take 60% loan, it's still $1500 monthly + petrol/misc costs leh.

You must be jin rich wor.

Comage

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Relax, bro... Take it easy. No need to get worked up over such small things.

A discussion forum is just for talking about topics that you like... Don't like just block or ignore...

Life's too short to get pissed by others.

Comage

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Take it easy la... Like I told the other guy, don't like just ignore or block.

It's Friday, have a good start to the weekend and don't argue over such trivial things.

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Relax, bro... Take it easy. No need to get worked up over such small things.

A discussion forum is just for talking about topics that you like... Don't like just block or ignore...

Life's too short to get pissed by others.

The worked up one not me leh.

Somemore I BMW owner.. such angst towards us is overly common :ROFLMAO:

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take it easy la... Like I told the other guy, don't like just ignore or block.

It's Friday, have a good start to the weekend and don't argue over such trivial things.

agree. i also said before up to each person to interpret others' comments. this is only edmw after all.

and of course, the triggered ones are those who i aimed to trigger. so i'm not surprised. and i'm just doing this for the post cows haha.

derp2806

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The worked up one not me leh.

Somemore I BMW owner.. such angst towards us is overly common :ROFLMAO:

i owned BMWs before too. i will still bash BMW owners. you open BMW thread i bash you ok?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.