Show your car keys/FOB/Smartkey here - no CSB/koping from web please.

edmwftw

Master Member
Reaction score
I uploaded using the attach file feature lol.

Lazy to write but you can see the reflection of EDMW on the fob. User with the letter S.
20210611_164521-jpg.29042

Wait a min, what car is that?

edmwftw

Master Member
Reaction score
I can attest to it in my 2018 Stinger :love:
Dz9U8gE.jpg

Rooks fierce but need to change logo.

The new KIA Cerato has a totally different badge, at least won't look so Killed-In-Action, maybe can kope that one:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

edmwftw

Master Member
Reaction score
Updated 11/6/2020 2147hrs:

Legit with 2 car keys and nickname (handwritten/EDMW screenshot):

1) edmwftw
2) wlalala
3) kakashi84
4) I_Eat_I_Fat_I_BBFA
5) Ashton
6) FandiAhmad17
7) New Eden
8) Comage
9) seeseelooklook
10) wongkc
11) garis1969

Legit with 1 car key and nickname (handwritten/EDMW screenshot):

1) Sillyporeboy (Bike)
2) HustlerKing
3) daryl76
4) walsly
5) snowdrop05
6) civicguy
7) Dilemma6
8) feelsleepynow
9) fzhfzh
10) whatmeworry (Bike)
11) PatrickTheStarFish
12) wisewise
13) Topgun
14) siandiao

The rest with real key(s) but no nickname, please update your pic. In case I missed anyone with legit key (must come with hand written forum ID), do let me know. Thks for the support.
* - (Credit to initial compilation by SSLL)

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i owned BMWs before too. i will still bash BMW owners. you open BMW thread i bash you ok?
Go fly kite la. U own bmw. U mean bmx bicycle is it. Ur bashing of audi/vw when u don't even own one before is laughable. Even if its second hand is still better than ur honda/mazda. #fact. Don't be bitter be better. Your inferiority complex is quite bad. Feel pity for you

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tourador tyres are cheap (@ $65-75 per tyre) - and when it comes to tyres, none of the Chinese brands are of any good.

Local drivers are mostly a bunch of cheapskate - they have the money to buy a car, but they don't have the money for maintenance/upkeep. So they go for these Chinese tyres.

The funniest thing I noticed about those (not-so-ethical) workshops selling used tyres - their stocks do not contain any of these Chinese brands like Tourador. They'd only sell branded names like Michelin or Bridgestone or Pirelli in their used tyres stocks...

That's why I stick to big names like pirelli and Bridgestone.

My first car a fiat bravo was on falken tyres. Totally cmi and I changed it to Bridgestone.

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rooks fierce but need to change logo.

The new KIA Cerato has a totally different badge, at least won't look so Killed-In-Action, maybe can kope that one:

maxresdefault.jpg

Japan and Korean cars have come a long way and very desirable compared to the past. But they have not yet Bridge the gap in regards to the handling and driving feel of marque German rides. But I'm sure KIA stinger would come very close.

I've nth against Korean or jap cars. Except those that wanna bash conti cars. Only reflect your inferiority complex. Much worse are those who claim to own bmw or super cars but in reality they have higher chance of owning a toy car. Tsk

kallangfishing

Master Member
Reaction score
Updated 11/6/2020 2147hrs:

Legit with 2 car keys and nickname (handwritten/EDMW screenshot):

1) edmwftw
2) wlalala
3) kakashi84
4) I_Eat_I_Fat_I_BBFA
5) Ashton
6) FandiAhmad17
7) New Eden
8) Comage
9) seeseelooklook
10) wongkc
11) garis1969

Legit with 1 car key and nickname (handwritten/EDMW screenshot):

1) Sillyporeboy (Bike)
2) HustlerKing
3) daryl76
4) walsly
5) snowdrop05
6) civicguy
7) Dilemma6
8) feelsleepynow
9) fzhfzh
10) whatmeworry (Bike)
11) PatrickTheStarFish
12) wisewise
13) Topgun
14) siandiao

The rest with real key(s) but no nickname, please update your pic. In case I missed anyone with legit key (must come with hand written forum ID), do let me know. Thks for the support.
* - (Credit to initial compilation by SSLL)
put the car brand beside each EDMWer la

then nicer and got more topic to look at ma and discuss

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.