Show your car keys/FOB/Smartkey here - no CSB/koping from web please.

XcoVar

Reaction score
Nice. I take this as your car App and Legit. Now so high tech already, new premium cars all got car app to control. (y)
Ya, the car app features definitely comes in handy. Monitoring of tire pressure, car location etc. If the car is parked under hot sun, you can start the engine via app to cool it down. In the event if someone hit your car, it will also send out notification alert.

bartman76

Reaction score
Joining the fun
F9239677-263-E-418-D-B1-C4-14017443-CD8-C.jpg

New Eden

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, the car app features definitely comes in handy. Monitoring of tire pressure, car location etc. If the car is parked under hot sun, you can start the engine via app to cool it down. In the event if someone hit your car, it will also send out notification alert.

That means in the car they have to install a sim card for data right?

Thats nice features.

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wats ur take for telsa vs 5series?
5 series better quality. Door feels heavier, car feels heavier, better sound insulation, real leather seats vs fake leather.
Tesla model x has helicopter windshield, which is really nice and unique feeling sitting inside. Has falcon wing doors which is cool. Has autopilot on highways. Even though it’s a heavier car than 5 series but feels much more agile and faster in acceleration. Whole lot of tech stuff, like have dog mode and can leave your dog in the car with aircon on, games in car console, caraoke etc.

I guess you can put it this way. It’s like Nokia vs iPhone. Nokia feels a lot higher quality in build quality, and better as a phone. But iPhone has all the fun stuff.

nephilim

Reaction score
Yes it's > 200hp with manual gear.

But the plot twist is this is actually the duplicated spare key (albeit with original Type R cover), as the original key comes with a separate, dangling remote key fob which makes it rather cumbersome when inside my pants pocket.

Embed nicely for chiu.
nuUEXiTl.jpg

No key FOB and yet rare. Don't tell me it's some > 200hp previous Type R model with manual gear.

this one i very curious, 2010 era Type R?

I have a friend who is very into Type R and insisted on the old Type R, than this new one.

zhng it do all sort of ah being modification lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.