Show your car keys/FOB/Smartkey here - no CSB/koping from web please.

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
They gave 3 because the car came with 3 profile settings for 3 different users.

Satki 3 user profiles, LOL. How about drivability and maintenance costs? As bad as those premium conti?

Don't really fancy the previous models squarish looks.

But recently, saw the latest model Skoda Superb in a MSCP, design totally changed, looks astounding from front and rear, esp the headlights and lower DRL, rather unique.

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
Bo lang post HRC card key

tt one most satki

You mean the NSR 250 bike key? This is car thread leh.

Wait a min, long time didn't catch up with modern bikes already. Do the newer ones come with keyless entry smart key? I think the BMW bike should have already.

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why put both on a keychain?
Defeat the purpose put 2 so close together. .

Issit u put both tgt for picture sake only?
haha only put together for the pic
normally got no keychain

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Can wait awhile? I already whatsapp my neighbour to ask whether I can sit in his lambo, take photo and haolian in EDMW.

He haven't replies me paiseh paiseh.
if you have neighbour with lambo, means you minimally staying at condo

Stay condo more satki than Car owners :)

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
Can wait awhile? I already whatsapp my neighbour to ask whether I can sit in his lambo, take photo and haolian in EDMW.

He haven't replies me paiseh paiseh.

Well, provided this neighbour is willing to search for his spare key, pass both key FOBs to you and let you take photo with a piece of your paper with handwritten EDMW nick, LOL.

elephantscannotfly

Reaction score
Satki 3 user profiles, LOL. How about drivability and maintenance costs? As bad as those premium conti?

Don't really fancy the previous models squarish looks.

But recently, saw the latest model Skoda Superb in a MSCP, design totally changed, looks astounding from front and rear, esp the headlights and lower DRL, rather unique.
To put it simply, it is a VW under another name.

sagood

Reaction score
_113139985_tracetokens.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.