Show your car keys/FOB/Smartkey here - no CSB/koping from web please.

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
EDMW here no elite car, no talk. Will be a laughing stock when got caught.

Cannot say rike that, Kim Chi or COE cars are still cars. The newer Kim Chi already have many conti features already. Some owned Jap COE cars but paid full cash is actually more satki than those who Ngeh Si Tong PARF conti with high loans.

Take the latest Cerato/Avante for example. If you don't mind the badge, the rest actually rooks very modern:

12334_g9_b.jpg

2021-Hyundai-Elantra-10.jpg

henghengonedragon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since when EDMW became so atas......😬
Cannot say rike that, Kim Chi or COE cars are still cars. The newer Kim Chi already have many conti features already. Some owned Jap COE cars but paid full cash is actually more satki than those who Ngeh Si Tong PARF conti with high loans.

Take the latest Cerato/Avante for example. If you don't mind the badge, the rest actually rooks very modern:

12334_g9_b.jpg

Was talking about "steal" a car. 😅

Comage

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

12334_g9_b.jpg

Is always interesting (and tempting!) to me to see these pictures.

Personally, because I have invested quite a bit into my own hand-tools - so the make-or-break feature I want in cars is:
- Ease of procuring the spare parts (whether online or from stockist)
- Ease of installation of spare part (i.e. don't need to disassemble the whole engine to get to that rubber hose)

Of course, those that need to jack up the whole car and drop fueltank/engine/transmission one, no choice bobian gotta go back to workshop to do the heavy lifting... but everything else from minor to medium-difficulty repairs I would rather handle myself than let the workshop do it.

For now, only Toyota fits that bill for me, so this is what I shall stick with until something better comes along. :)

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I can attest to it in my 2018 Stinger :love:
Dz9U8gE.jpg

seeseelooklook

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually wet weather is the deal breaker. if a tyre cannot handle both wet and dry decently.... imho... it's junk. quiet or noisy is bs. All tires are noisy... it's the vehicle's NVH that plays a part.
Indeed.
Most tyres can take dry and wet pretty decently. Provided one drives within the speed limit.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The stinger is really a very value for money car

looks good. Drives good. Only the badge lose a bit.
If it is Honda stinger, I’m sure it will sell like hot cakes.

KIA or HONDA. Both equally weak in branding or badge appeal to me :ROFLMAO:

I bought it for the looks alone, both outside and cabin. Performance so-so only.

BlackStar00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

12334_g9_b.jpg

Becos these 2 kimchi cars have ex BMW and ex Audi Ang mohs spearheading them ma.

That's y nowdays kimchi cars so chio.

whatmeworry

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone in my family drives.
My mum drives her Mercedes.
My dad drives his Lexus.
I drive my humble Honda Fit and motorcycle.
My grandparents drives the old nissan Teana.
Life is good.

Last edited:

zzt231

Banned
Reaction score
The stinger is really a very value for money car

looks good. Drives good. Only the badge lose a bit.
If it is Honda stinger, I’m sure it will sell like hot cakes.

type r @ 200k is not selling like hot cake.

its so much refine now compare to those NA type R

its the badge problem.

200k can buy conti.. lol

wisewise

Banned
Reaction score
type r @ 200k is not selling like hot cake.

its so much refine now compare to those NA type R

its the badge problem.

200k can buy conti.. lol
Somehow honda always gave me the impression of weak chassis. tendency of ripping is high during high impact crash.

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone in my family drives.
My mum drives her Mercedes.
My dad drives his Lexus.
I drive my humble Honda Fit and motorcycle.
My grandparents drives the old nissan Teana.
Life is good.

Since life is good, whatyouworry? :s22: :spin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.