Csb arnot

• Csb la

• Aboden

• Lies lies

• Soonpah as real as my tittys

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ravenkia

Reaction score
Tio piaked by atb just say la, don't lie woi, simi dio massage by ah tiong ginna :D

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn, this was not the case for me when I was in Shanghai last mth

I was there for 2 weeks. So on Saturday
I was nursing a hangover so my female friend suggested we go massage. (my friend was at shanghai for business trip, so I tot we can 'hang out' over the weekend, if u know wat I mean )

The place was clean type, well my friend chose the place, and she said she treat me, it was cheap. Only 198rmb for 2 hours

We changed and waited in the room
Her massuer was an aunty and mine a uncles in his 50s, speaks abit gayish
Then halfway thru the massage, I noticed the the uncle keep massage my privates. Nbz I tot massage abit
Sua.

As our package was 1hr full body massage, 1 hr foot massage. My friend left the room
Then knn, the uncle massage my privates even more, with his hands
Then he keep going on n on, then he look at my kkj and and commented and said '哇, 还比我的大'
Then he went full on to pcc.then I said uncles, have to come anot ?
He said '快点'
After a while, I pew, uncle still say '这个颜色健康'
Wah knn, I feel sibeh er man

After massage, already sian 1/2, nightmare Liao, no happy ending with friend at night back at hotel, lagi dulan

mewmew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where gotch ppl massage neck but tear panty first de? so rush meh this shanghai unker

Bwaysa1gan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello TS, how come you can’t differentiate women and men’s hands?

U ever go for a proper tn massage by atb arnot.

Go before then tell me. All their hands feel similar one.

I nit talking about pak piano type massage

Bwaysa1gan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where gotch ppl massage neck but tear panty first de? so rush meh this shanghai unker

Normal routine ley.
Maybe also cos see me so big size but wear the m size paper underwear until damn tong kor like that bth tear for me

chickenpiez007

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibeh songs just cum bak home

Sit in office til 8+

Then go massage at moi favourite mp

Atb today lai ang no mood to hard massage for moi, she recommended her bff to moi say massage got power one, guaranteed song if no song she pay for my session today.

So go and shower lai down le.

Thrn door knock open cone in le. I never ask anything. Proceed to tear my paper underwear, then put oil on my neck and shoulder there rubba liao.

Wah zan sibeh power the hand, also sibeh song the sng sng feeling all come out same time. Use knuckle even to rubba the lymph node line almost pain but near song feel.

Shoulder blade, upper back lower back, even my buttock sciatic area there also gaolat gaolat oil rubba.

1.5 hour from top down to my thigh behind.

Cannot tahan liao, nose likr almost kana block cos lie down too long.

Pak hand signal want to flip over riao.
Towel kana taken up i quickly flip over.

Guess what siala.

knn is ationg kia massage me for 90mins just now, the atb now then come in take over, knn then still can tell me "power right? i no kidding u one - u r my regular i take care u one. please take care my bff name is XXXXXX, next time want power massage also can find him "
the atkia from Shanghai? and got tell you "wah...bigger than mine" and "this colour healthy" not?

Bwaysa1gan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wapiang-oi, lao funker kana cheated fweelings. lol, the last part is csb la. simi male masseur? you just don't want to feedback the piak piak with the masseuse la. she's fully naked when you turned over, right.

Is real story rahs.

Knn u think i so eng come home mai sleep go write such long story entertainment u all meh?

Proper clean tn massage mp la.
Furthest i ever get from the regular atb is jg only and this is after like 1 year non stop regular repeating trips

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.