[SIC] New setup corner for all DIY Hardwarezoner ^.^

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
Setup a new small relax corner in sim lim square #02-32
Will provide chairs and tools for all hardwarezoner to fix up their DIY pc or parts buy from sim lim quare FOC..
Monitor, kb and mouse will be provided for testing..

Will provide simple troubleshooting for hardwarezoner that face problem with their DIY setup as well for laptops..FOC

Feel free to uses the places...open everyday from 11am to 8pm without fail

But on condition....and that is to clean up the place after usage :s13::s13:

All the stated above is done FREE of CHARGE for all hardwarezoner as well to all shopper in sim lim square..:)

Sorry for my berry good english as well :s22:

Add me msn if need any help @ nigelng81@hotmail.com

Added one more new services..
free troubleshooting for all iphones,ipad as well ^.^

Btw pls like my facebook site
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PC-CARE-Solution/582885398388400?ref=stream

Last edited:

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
yup ^.^ onli the first two days closed..as no air con....lolz

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
and yes..this is nothing but the truth!Hope everyone can help me push this post!!So everyone can know about this place!!!

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
thx you..and Happy chinese new year!!!Huattt!!!

r4d1um

Reaction score
Setup a new small relax corner in sim lim square #02-32
Will provide chairs and tools for all hardwarezoner to fix up their DIY pc or parts buy from sim lim quare FOC..
Monitor, kb and mouse will be provided for testing..

Will provide simple troubleshooting for hardwarezoner that face problem with their DIY setup as well for laptops..FOC

Feel free to uses the places...open everyday from 11am to 8pm without fail

But on condition....and that is to clean up the place after usage :s13::s13:

All the stated above is done FREE of CHARGE for all hardwarezoner as well to all shopper in sim lim square..:)

Sorry for my berry good english as well :s22:

Just a question, the troubleshooting and the setting up is done by who? Because i feel that you people deserve credits for doing such a great deed and offering so much assistance for people who need help.

Especially being a FREE of CHARGE service, its really nice of you guys for your time and effort. :)

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
setup will be done by urself..if help is needed for simple troubleshooting or setup..I will help if I am free as for fee..remain the same..Free of charge!! But don mind any donation to the up keep of the place.. ^.^

pa9797

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good to be the cozy corner. people can donate their used items here. also can use this place for trade?

r4d1um

Reaction score
setup will be done by urself..if help is needed for simple troubleshooting or setup..I will help if I am free as for fee..remain the same..Free of charge!! But don mind any donation to the up keep of the place.. ^.^

idea, at least sell can drinks? :)

haha. i'm sure you can provide some setup help with people who are inexperience right? (me).

btw, once again. great idea!

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm can be a collection point for trade as well..where u leave ur item here..and the other party can come here and collect..and also well come u guys to sit down and and do the trading here..and also to test the parts in the trade as well..

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
can just order drinks from the 2nd floor canteen and they will send over..as if I sell drink in my shop...pple might complain..lolz

mnemon1c

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bump this thread..

thanks for showing care for the community. think it's a great idea~ :s12:

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WOW
cool idea.

for pple worry abt diy and wan to learn
or
having difficulty to bring all e box home
good place to go
might see some pros in cable management ^ ^

P.s - TS dont mind take some pic to show e place ;p

gs

Master Member
Reaction score
don have a good camera to take...^.^ the unit is beside the roti prata shop..so very hard to miss the unit...lolz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.