SIM - RMIT JAN 2021 INTAKE

Goldenbeau

Reaction score
Hi! Yes I received the details on Friday but I’m in Part Time intake , maybe FT takes longer ? :/

journlhy

Reaction score
I've received the acceptance offer anyone else? I'm studying accounting!

Goldenbeau

Reaction score
I got the acceptance offer + we can view the contract etc ! I’m starting management but as part time haha any others :(

orangepot

Reaction score
Sup I applied for IB, I think we can access the schedule and module planning on 15 dec on simconnect

sunandmoon

Reaction score
I got the acceptance offer + we can view the contract etc ! I’m starting management but as part time haha any others :(

you mean the offer pack that they sent to your email? Besides that I did not receive anything else about the orientation and stuffs

orangepot

Reaction score
uh its in the milestone chart pdf, 15-18 dec enrolment start date :)

Gxusss

Reaction score
Hi guys! Anyone applied for RMIT 2021 intake?
Hi! Applied for Jan and July 2021 intake for Logistics and Supply Chain but both times got rejected because "not enough students to commence class". Have called them but they mentioned usually have not enough students. Abit tired of applying and waiting.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.