SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 10

juliehoch

Reaction score
Anyone taken the difficult exam few days ago? I will be taking msm next. Anyone have chat group that i can joint?

Hownowbc

Reaction score
Anyone taking these mods and wanna study together can pm me!

1. Management and social media (IS3183)
2. Organisation Theory (MN3127)
3. HRM (MN3075)
4. ESAP (SP2079)

someman123

Reaction score
hi all

i'm currently year 3 right now going to grad after may exams finish.

Yesterday, i attempted the vsa paper. In my answers, I have reference materials from the study guide, cited it according to UOL standards and gave a brief interpretation of the definition in my own words. I also pre-faced the answer stating the idea is derived from (author,year). In my whole paper, I have cited even the formulas just in case of plagiarism.

P.S. Can I ask how strict they are on plagiarism, what if they decide to withhold my results? I have nvr cited content last year exams. I only cited content this year to better explain the qualitative answers. I cited everything which I know is reference and showed understanding of the content using my own words.

A little worried here :/ btw when does turnitin report show?

Last edited:

-Mech-

Reaction score
Currently in the middle of my first year exams, wondering how everyone's else doing? I'm already pretty pessimistic for 1 paper, so fingers crossed my remaining two go okay.

Hownowbc

Reaction score
Anyone taking these mods and wanna revise/study online together can pm me!

1. Management and social media (IS3183)
2. Organisation Theory (MN3127)
3. HRM (MN3075)
4. ESAP (SP2079)

Last edited:

mehmin

Reaction score
Hello,

felt wasted throwing it away so decided to giveaway and hope will be useful for y'all

hard copy of lecture notes of these modules available for free collection :
- AC2097 (MA)

All are printed and bind

PM if you're interested. Meetups will most likely be at my block in the west.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.