Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Broadcom 60500 can has a frequency band of 2 - 86 Mhz whereas the Qualcomm 7500 is 2 - 68 Mhz.

Both are AV2 MIMO.

We have a 1200 Mbps Homeplug with Pass Through in place but we make a decision to skip and migrate to the 1800 Mbps instead.

Sineoji

wow.. yes i read the details and kudo to sineoji for the first to bring out 1800mbps... now waiting for current pass through model..and hope is super stable and not hot:D

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
wow.. yes i read the details and kudo to sineoji for the first to bring out 1800mbps... now waiting for current pass through model..and hope is super stable and not hot:D

Hi Nakedtoes,

It was a tough business decision though, from the folks of marketing as having a 1200 Mbps or 1800 Mbps or both ?

Effort resources were heavily involved in the qualification of the 1200 Mbps and 1800 Mbps.

It will be interesting to have a 1800 Mbps Homeplug with wireless :D

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Nakedtoes,

It was a tough business decision though, from the folks of marketing as having a 1200 Mbps or 1800 Mbps or both ?

Effort resources were heavily involved in the qualification of the 1200 Mbps and 1800 Mbps.

It will be interesting to have a 1800 Mbps Homeplug with wireless :D

wow if 1800mbps with passthrough with AC dual band wifi wow.. :D are u hinting something?

Last edited:

lewis_wong

Reaction score
Dear lewis_wong,

We will be sending our staff to perform some diagnostics and gather some results following which we will analyze and fine tune based on your home infrastructure. The diagnostic will take a while as it will be in depth.

Let us know if it is convenient.

Sineoji

Dear Sinoeji,

Thank you for the follow up. I'm fine with that. Just let me know when your staff will be coming. I'll be working from home tomorrow as well.

Warmest regards,

Lewis Wong

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same here. really need AC passthrough.

with the 1Gbps fibre broadband price war, the demand for faster Homeplugs will grow.

Dr_ARCHer

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any line noise filter that is available in the market that can help filter out some of the noisy power lines? For example, suppose I have a phone charger that is line noisy. Can I plug the phone charger into a line noise filter so that my homeplugs can operate more efficiently?

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Is there any line noise filter that is available in the market that can help filter out some of the noisy power lines? For example, suppose I have a phone charger that is line noisy. Can I plug the phone charger into a line noise filter so that my homeplugs can operate more efficiently?

Dr_Archer,

Yes there is but we haven't verify if it is full proof.

Sineoji

moron+genius

Reaction score
Used a belkin surge protection socket before which got filter. With it aztech hl115 green light w/o amber or red.can get from challenger. So seems 2 work 4 me. But can't guarantee will works for you.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think i tired of all this powerplug race and going to engage an expert to lay lan point. With now 1GBPS plan so cheap no way powerplug going to reach that speed.. Plus now powerplug is not really that cheap.. I going to see what idea he have LOL...

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
finally test with my new laptop with Gb port. anyway to improve further, Sineoji?

moron+genius,

Care to share your homeplug configuration ?

At both ends ?

The main homeplug next to the router, how many sockets are there ?

and the other end ?

There is room for improvement but we have to take a look at the infrastructure.

Sineoji

moron+genius

Reaction score
Router --> 1800 --> 1800 --> laptop
Router side 1800 share same twin outlet with extension cord with many psu for tv/stb/media player/router/switch. Laptop side just 1800 in socket outlet.
Will resetting both 1800s n re-pairing them helps in improving speed?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.