Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

huffie

Reaction score
u v funny. u buy both n compare lor. =:p
What he's trying to say is that a it could be that any homeplug that is > 200mbps may yield the same result..doesn't necessarily means is that particular brand.unless u are comparing the same speed homeplug..then it's worth lookimg at which brand performs better.

Yo2020

Master Member
Reaction score
What he's trying to say is that a it could be that any homeplug that is > 200mbps may yield the same result..doesn't necessarily means is that particular brand.unless u are comparing the same speed homeplug..then it's worth lookimg at which brand performs better.
we r merely sharing the results b4 n after "upgrade". not products review/comparison. ;)

Yo2020

Master Member
Reaction score
my fiber speed is 100mbps by Singtel. when i was using Aztech 200mbps 110ep, the typical speed i got was 30-40mbps. now using Sineoji 600mbps, the speed doubles to 60-70mbps!!
i m happy enuf, especially when it was bought at v special price. :D
i forgot to mention that the physical size of Sineoji is pretty small n cute when compared to the old Aztech 110ep.

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can it match 115 with multiplug/soapbar? or better, meet the telco plan speed .... if yes, then there should not be disappointment. Anymore is asking for the sky

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my fiber speed is 100mbps by Singtel. when i was using Aztech 200mbps 110ep, the typical speed i got was 30-40mbps. now using Sineoji 600mbps, the speed doubles to 60-70mbps!!
i m happy enuf, especially when it was bought at v special price. :D

with 115 already can shoot pass M1 100mbps :D
110ep is really for lower plan

Bright91

Reaction score
I'm selling my sineoji 600Mpbs twin pack for $100. Tried it and realise it's not much of a diff to my old 200Mbps. Interested peeps can pm me

moron+genius

Reaction score
me too wanna sell no improvement 4 me. haven register so warranty haven start. pm if interested.

warr

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Challenger is the shop selling sineoji and aztech. if u go to sineoji.com, it is showing SG Sitex. I think it seems to be a website set up just for people who wanna check, but not the company's own intention. why would a Korean company's website display Singapore's SITEX? so perhaps it didn't even have a website at all? ;)

hj_dragon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sineoji 500Mbps homeplug seem to have only 10/100M port.
Don't think they are reach above 100M at all. My friend told me this.

PS: Correction for the wrong info and apologise to sineoji.

Last edited:

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sineoji 600Mbps homeplug seem to have only 10/100M port.
They are cheating people buying their home plug claiming to have 600Meg Gigabit.

Like what was said earlier and umpteen times in the thread, home plug throughput depends on a lot of factors, wring age interferences and etc. you can't blatantly say that they are cheating people, from what we tested, we managed to get 200+ Mbps on the fibre broadband. You need to back up what you said, your mileage may varies. FYI it's not 10/100 port on the sineoji. So don't mislead users here. If the Aztech's 500mbps can only hit 60-70? So it's using 10/100 also? So what about those ppl who can get 100+? Are you saying is Aztech cheating ppl too? Doesn't make sense right? 600 by itself is theoretical throughput, your actual will be closer to your ISP advertised speed given in the best conditions environment.

Last edited:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Home - Sineoji

Please navigate the site carefully before making baseless accusations :)

The product line-up is there for all to see.
For obvious reasons, the show promo is the first thing you see on their site because SG is the only other place at the moment that this brand is available. Check the shop listing:-
Shop - Sineoji

Given the small size and young nature of this brand, this is the reason you see the promo splashed on their home page.

Challenger is the shop selling sineoji and aztech. if u go to sineoji.com, it is showing SG Sitex. I think it seems to be a website set up just for people who wanna check, but not the company's own intention. why would a Korean company's website display Singapore's SITEX? so perhaps it didn't even have a website at all? ;)

Your reply is short-sighted as well. If you can't ascertain things yourself, "cheating" is a very serious claim. Yes, typing something like that seems 'harmless', but you are putting it down in writing.

In any case, their specs say it is a proper Gigabit port.
HomePlug PL600EG - Sineoji

Whether it reaches this speed depends on proper testing to ascertain that and factoring real world situations mentioned by kashix.

sineoji 600Mbps homeplug seem to have only 10/100M port.
They are cheating people buying their home plug claiming to have 600Meg Gigabit.

Like what was said earlier and umpteen times in the thread, home plug throughput depends on a lot of factors, wring age interferences and etc. you can't blatantly say that they are cheating people, from what we tested, we managed to get 200+ Mbps on the fibre broadband. You need to back up what you said, your mileage may varies. FYI it's not 10/100 port on the sineoji. So don't mislead users here. If the Aztech's 500mbps can only hit 60-70? So it's using 10/100 also? So what about those ppl who can get 100+? Are you saying is Aztech cheating ppl too? Doesn't make sense right? 600 by itself is theoretical throughput, your actual will be closer to your ISP advertised speed given in the best conditions environment.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Home - Sineoji

Please navigate the site carefully before making baseless accusations :)

The product line-up is there for all to see.
For obvious reasons, the show promo is the first thing you see on their site because SG is the only other place at the moment that this brand is available. Check the shop listing:-
Shop - Sineoji

Given the small size and young nature of this brand, this is the reason you see the promo splashed on their home page.

Your reply is short-sighted as well. If you can't ascertain things yourself, "cheating" is a very serious claim. Yes, typing something like that seems 'harmless', but you are putting it down in writing.

In any case, their specs say it is a proper Gigabit port.
HomePlug PL600EG - Sineoji

Whether it reaches this speed depends on proper testing to ascertain that and factoring real world situations mentioned by kashix.

Vijay vijay number 1!

yeokp

Reaction score
Can share speedtest.net for those who bought thx
Hi
The benchmark speed were base on
Singtel fiber 100M plan
Download 72MHZ
Uploading 95MHZ
My test CPU : Intel Q6600,2GB,2TB,GTX460,W7
With Sineoji wireless range repeater on my bedroom
download 30MHZ
Upload 30MHz
My test tool : IPhone 4S
The test were conduct on 5room HDB , abt 17yda old wiring
The test result were acceptable to me and hope you find it useful
Cheers !

syihabuddin

Reaction score
Hi
The benchmark speed were base on
Singtel fiber 100M plan
Download 72MHZ
Uploading 95MHZ
My test CPU : Intel Q6600,2GB,2TB,GTX460,W7
With Sineoji wireless range repeater on my bedroom
download 30MHZ
Upload 30MHz
My test tool : IPhone 4S
The test were conduct on 5room HDB , abt 17yda old wiring
The test result were acceptable to me and hope you find it useful
Cheers !

Huh? I believe you're intending to mean mbps and not MHZ. Anyways, able to conduct a wired test? Assuming you bought the homeplug and not the repeater.

The range repeater is expected to half the throughput.

yeokp

Reaction score
Huh? I believe you're intending to mean mbps and not MHZ. Anyways, able to conduct a wired test? Assuming you bought the homeplug and not the repeater.
Correct , should be Mbps instead of MHz

The range repeater is expected to half the throughput.
The rang repeater can be set at AP , the boss configure it after I purchased it.
So far speed is good and glad that it have solve my bedroom poor signal issue
Good day !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.