Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

HKSboy

Reaction score
See this video and it obviously tells you it is a gigabit.

It shows one pair of homeplugs, one connected to PC and the other connected to an Asus Router. Broadband is 300 Mbps fibre

Aztech 600Mbps Gigabit HomePlug and Sineoji 600Mbps Gigabit HomePlug - Speed Test 2 sockets - YouTube

but seems that the distance is within the same room, if router in livin room, homeplug(pc) is 1-2 rooms away, I doubt can reach same speed.

Nah. $33 for one and limited to buy 2 per customer.

don't need to be first 150person?

xuanzang123

Reaction score
but seems that the distance is within the same room, if router in livin room, homeplug(pc) is 1-2 rooms away, I doubt can reach same speed.

don't need to be first 150person?

Yes I totally agree with you...if it is placed between the living room and the common bedroom, then the speed will be subjected to the Powerline condition within your home.

Aztech 600Mbps Gigabit HomePlug and Sineoji 600Mbps Gigabit HomePlug - Speed Test 2 sockets - YouTube

At least the basis to show it is a gigabit.

dreamer0077

Reaction score
Hi all, just want to highlight my disappointment in this purchase. The unit was faulty when it was plug in. Went to challenger today and to my alarm, they can say they don't carry in this product and this is only for Sitex show. And they have the guts to tell me go to sineoiji and do my own exchange. I still waiting for challenger to give me an answer on this. What the crap are they trying to push away the exchange of a faulty unit.

moron+genius

Reaction score
sitex over job done sales pushed wipe backside run away oledi :s13::s13:
others as well
btw
where is the threadstarter Dave27?
he d 1 that says super duper
now he illang & went awol
maybe Dave27 is the local new distributor

Last edited:

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Dreamer007, they dun carry on retail floor. If distributor sell cheaper than retail. Who will buy from retail? U need to go back to distributor for rma for sitex one

dreamer0077

Reaction score
Gecko, if you bring in the product and sell. Wouldn't you be the one that is responsible to change it. We take the effort to queue and when comes to issues. Asking buyer to solve their own issue? And challengeris the seller. And we buyer is covered by Lemon Law. Challenger should give an answer not we go all the way back.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just want to highlight my disappointment in this purchase. The unit was faulty when it was plug in. Went to challenger today and to my alarm, they can say they don't carry in this product and this is only for Sitex show. And they have the guts to tell me go to sineoiji and do my own exchange. I still waiting for challenger to give me an answer on this. What the crap are they trying to push away the exchange of a faulty unit.

which challenger you went to? you suka suka any challenger can change?

dreamer0077

Reaction score
So Kashix, are you here to advise that only certain challenger can do the exchange which we don't know? Any conspiracy theory out lying some where which only certain people would know that? Or you are representing challenger in some way or another?

Yo2020

Master Member
Reaction score
give them a call to check it out 1st, otherwise my receipt stated challenger nex, #04.
how to tell that it was faulty?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Challenger retail have not sell u go down bang table also no use. Maybe can exchange n top up for hl119ep. .

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Gecko, if you bring in the product and sell. Wouldn't you be the one that is responsible to change it. We take the effort to queue and when comes to issues. Asking buyer to solve their own issue? And challengeris the seller. And we buyer is covered by Lemon Law. Challenger should give an answer not we go all the way back.

Maybe u try bang table loh. As far as I m aware, any lemon, ultimately go back distributor. And see if distributor solve the problem or not. I seldom go back reseller, unless they have 7 days return policy, oh yah. Challenger does have. :p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.