Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

xuanzang123

Reaction score
I got 2 Sineoji PL600EPG adapters and is running at 100M Singtel Fibre. I manage to get 90-100Mb using Speedtest, but recently i upgrade my plan to 300M. To my horror, when i run my Speedtest, it is showing me 90-100Mb!!

No issue with my 300M, coz when i test a direct connection, it give me 300Mb.
It happens when my main adapter is in living room, and the secondary adapter in my bedroom.

The adapter LED lights are all blinking in green. :(

There is nothing wrong as there is a misconception on the usage of homeplugs adapters.

Homeplug adapters are very dependent on the structure of electrical lines. Different sockets may give rise to different results on speed test.

That socket in your room may have a limitation due to the electrical line for reasons (interference, noise disturbances) despite is showing green in your homeplug. A good way to put it is the socket from your room to your living hall is an expressway with 4 lanes. But for reasons which interference is the common cause, the expressway is narrowed down with 3 lanes. Traffic will still be able to move despite have the speed limit increase from 90 km/h to 150 km/h but it won't help much as that is the bottleneck on that socket.

Take a look at the video below. Speed Test with the pair of Sineoji 600 plugs from the living hall to the bedroom is 115 Mbps download. The Sineoji 600 Plugs is tested on the socket in the dining area, the speed test is 256 Mbps for download. This is under the same electrical network environment within the home. Different sockets within the home will give different results as some may be bad and some may be even better.

Last edited:

kippei

Reaction score
Looking to buy 1 pair with passthrough. Anyone see any offers? Popular bookstore can be cheaper with member card?

Mt0009

Reaction score
Anyone has experienced failure in their homeplug??? Mine dies suddenly withoit any lighting noe and theres a soft buzzing interference sound. .all these after only abt 3 to 4 mths of use..mine model is the pl500 with the ac pass thru..called sineoji no one picked up

jameshong

Reaction score
I have friend who have 2 sineoji 500mbps (ac by pass) on 500M SH fibre, one installed at living hall and one at dining hall in his 6 yrs condo but what he got is 40M nia. What can he do to improve it?

Googled that homeplug performance will be affected by power line noise so if that is the case, how to improve it? Any off the market power filter to dissolve this problem?

Please advice.

Last edited:

Mt0009

Reaction score
No one experienced failure before? Need it urgently, now thinking want to get another one in the time being..

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
No one experienced failure before? Need it urgently, now thinking want to get another one in the time being..

Dear Mt0009,

Sineoji Homeplugs carries a 3 year warranty period.

Can you PM a number where we can reach you ? I will make arrangements to have a replacement delivered to your doorsteps today (Sunday).

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
I have friend who have 2 sineoji 500mbps (ac by pass) on 500M SH fibre, one installed at living hall and one at dining hall in his 6 yrs condo but what he got is 40M nia. What can he do to improve it?

Googled that homeplug performance will be affected by power line noise so if that is the case, how to improve it? Any off the market power filter to dissolve this problem?

Please advice.

Dear jameshoong,

If you are on a 500 Mbps fibre plan, it will be appropriate to get the Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplugs instead of the 500 Mbps as it is a fast Ethernet, unlike the 600 Mbps which has a gigabit port.

Ways to improve ? Always try on various power sockets and pick the one that gives you the best results. Always make sure that it is plugged directly to the wall socket. Observe the colour of the data activity whether is green, amber or red.

Sineoji

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 2 Sineoji PL600EPG adapters and is running at 100M Singtel Fibre. I manage to get 90-100Mb using Speedtest, but recently i upgrade my plan to 300M. To my horror, when i run my Speedtest, it is showing me 90-100Mb!!

No issue with my 300M, coz when i test a direct connection, it give me 300Mb.
It happens when my main adapter is in living room, and the secondary adapter in my bedroom.

The adapter LED lights are all blinking in green. :(

I suspect that's about the maximum your local power cables can run.

yuanzhe

Reaction score
I have signed up for 200Mbps fibre with dual band modem. The modem is in the living room and my desktop is in the bedroom. I intend to get homeplug so that I can have wi-fi in every room. The 3 rooms are next to one another with a walkway leading to the dining and living room.

What speed of homeplug should I get? Will 200mbps suffice? Or do I need to get higher speed homeplug? What are the advantages of getting a higher speed homeplug such as 500 or 600mbps?

I also come across dual band wi-fi extender for dual band. Do I need to get this to pair with a pass through homeplug which I intend to get? Or the normal wi-fi extender will do?

Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

kakaBoBo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where got sell the 600 mbps with pass through ?
went to challenger dun have leh.
lazy to make a trip dwn sls.

vvaness40

Reaction score
Received an email this morning..promotion at Challenger Funan for the Sineoji 600 at $39 per piece for 1st 100 on Saturday. Probably drop by this weekend.

vvaness40

Reaction score
3589281.jpg

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the efficiency of these plugs under good condition power wires?

I only get 40% for the 100Mbps.

If I were to use 500Mbps, do I get 200Mbps?

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my 500Mbps one got about 90Mbps max, guess you only know after you try :p

That's very very bad. Is yours having those orange color signal during operation? That means interference within the DB.....or between the two points....

Can anybody share with me their maximum throughput for the 600Mbps one?

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
That's very very bad. Is yours having those orange color signal during operation? That means interference within the DB.....or between the two points....

Can anybody share with me their maximum throughput for the 600Mbps one?

Hi sAxman,

What is the colour of the data activity you are seeing on the homeplugs ? Are you seeing AMBER or RED for both ends or just one ?

If it is Amber or RED, is an indication of the noise interference on the stretch of powerlines.

If it is just one end, relocate the homeplug to another socket to avoid any multiple strips or extension in the neighbouring socket as this will cause some noise disturbance.

I can arrange an onsite visit, let me know.

Sineoji

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.