Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
does it work for all models? or only the 1800 one? planning to get the 600epg. and only have access to a extension socket. btw, any special promotions at comex? like the one in this topic $33 for 1st 150?

Dear Reborn,

The 1800 Mbps is compatible with homeplug AV2 and AV. If you are into speed, it is wise to stay with a pair of 1800 Mbps within the home network.

Sineoji

jamescy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Sineoji,

I got a pair of homeplugs 600mbps pass through that I bought from challenger in June. But I lost my receipts already. Is the warranty still valid??

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Sineoji,

I got a pair of homeplugs 600mbps pass through that I bought from challenger in June. But I lost my receipts already. Is the warranty still valid??

Dear jamescy,

The warranty is still valid as it it will be based on the date of manufacture.

Did you register your warranty online ? If you have then it will be based on date of purchase since it has been registered.

Sineoji

jamescy

Banned
Reaction score
Dear jamescy,

The warranty is still valid as it it will be based on the date of manufacture.

Did you register your warranty online ? If you have then it will be based on date of purchase since it has been registered.

Sineoji

Hi Sineoji,

How exactly can I register it online? I don't recalling doing something like that. =/

So the warranty will be valid for 3 years? from date of manufacture??

Demonbecks

Reaction score
Problem solved, turns out it was a faulty outlet, not the homeplug.

Nonetheless, thanks Sineoji for calling me so promptly!

Last edited:

xuanzang123

Reaction score
Sineoji 1800 mbps homeplug tested under 200 mbps fibre broadband, speed test for download easily hits 202 mbps download speed and upload was 206 mbps.

Will be getting a screen shot soon tested on 1 gbps fibre broadband from my ex who will be running a speed test on her 1 gbps fibre broadband. Can't wait to see the results.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much did it cost?
Hi Sineoji,

I bought a pair of PL600EPG today from Funan Challenger. One of them was Dead on Arrival, no LED lights and unable to pair with the other homeplug.

How do I go about exchanging it? Do I need to register the product online first?

Thanks in advance.

Ragemeteora81

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought 3 sets of Sineoji 600mbps passthrough a few months back and they have been working fine, meaning all the lights were green and the connection was fast until yesterday night when I tried to do a speed test (on speedtest.net) on one of my PCs (not the one in the room where the router is located). I seemed to have encountered this problem previously where immediately after doing the speed test, the lights on the home plug turned from green to red. The connection speeds dropped to about single digit kind (i.e. 3-4 Mbps; I'm on Singtel's 200Mbs Fibre plan)

I tried unplugging the thing and plugging it back into the power socket again but was unable to resolve the issue. As of this morning, the lights on the homeplug for the PC in my study room (where i did the speed test) and now also for the homeplug in my room where the router is located, were red instead of green.

Appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks.

Unholyman

Reaction score
Aztech launched new model HL129EP - 1200mbps with passthrough - woot :)
Source - 27/08/2014 Digital Life

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought 3 sets of Sineoji 600mbps passthrough a few months back and they have been working fine, meaning all the lights were green and the connection was fast until yesterday night when I tried to do a speed test (on speedtest.net) on one of my PCs (not the one in the room where the router is located). I seemed to have encountered this problem previously where immediately after doing the speed test, the lights on the home plug turned from green to red. The connection speeds dropped to about single digit kind (i.e. 3-4 Mbps; I'm on Singtel's 200Mbs Fibre plan)

I tried unplugging the thing and plugging it back into the power socket again but was unable to resolve the issue. As of this morning, the lights on the homeplug for the PC in my study room (where i did the speed test) and now also for the homeplug in my room where the router is located, were red instead of green.

Appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks.

Dear Ragemeteora81,

Can you email us the proof of purchase, your contact number as well as the serial number of the homeplugs and we will schedule an onsite visit to your home. Kindly email us at support@sineoji.com

We will like to share with everyone that we sincerely assist genuine cases as we have bad experiences with consumers posted unfounded issues on the day of major events such as IT Show, Comex, Sitex etc, however, they cannot be reach and they provide us an address which is invalid during our visit.

We take it positively and we do offer our service for consumers who really seek assistance.

We understand the rationale on the competitive landscape but do consider for other consumers as the time spent travelling to a bogus address could have help other genuine consumers who needs technical assistance.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Ok noted thanks. Would it also be possible to schedule an appt via a phone call to your offices?

Ragemeteora81,

You can visit our service centre located in Sim Lim Square, #03-03, Mon to Sat from 11 am to 6 pm. Tel 63363227

We can schedule onsite service from 10 am to 9 pm daily including Saturday and Sunday.

Sineoji

kira86

Master Member
Reaction score
wonder can get a trial for the 1gbps home plug anot, since im using 1Gbps plan now, would really like to try it before i buy.

barrios

Reaction score
Rushed to Comex after work just to get the 1800 only to be told no stock due to problem with shipment. Wasted trip.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just ran out of stock or there was no stocks in the first place? if it is the latter, sineoji shouldn't have advertised it on the papers or did any publicity for it. Why would any retailers advertise if they didn't have any stocks in hand. Unless they had stocks but ran out of it, that would be a different matter.
Rushed to Comex after work just to get the 1800 only to be told no stock due to problem with shipment. Wasted trip.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can sineoji verify that there is no stocks available? for the 1800 i mean.

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
can sineoji verify that there is no stocks available? for the 1800 i mean.

FYI:
Please note that the PL1800E is available only for pre-order if you go down to COMEX. They do not have it in stock yet.

I skipped my lunch to go down to Suntec, but was told it was not yet available. Most likely available from next Friday onwards. Pre-orders will have to pick them up from SLS.

At least Aztech stated in their Ad that HL129EP was pre-order !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.