Sineoji 600 Mbps Gigabit Homeplug $33 at 11 am !

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi

I am using the PL600EG and was trying to get the PL1800EG but the stock was out.

Anyway, what you have described above is exactly what I am experiencing. The is also the reason why I thought of changing to the PL1800.

My PL600 pair (one in storeroom and one in study room) works well when it startup. I can get about 120Mbps out of my 200Mbps M1 line. However after a day or so operation, it will drop to 1.25-2Mbps. After I power restarted the Pl600 in my study room, the speed went back to 120Mbps but after an hour or so,it dropped back to 1-2Mbps.

I suspected it may be the heat issue. Will PL1800 solved this problem or anyone else has other solution?

Biscuitee,

This situation occurs is not related to any over heating. This happens when there is an unknown appliance within the home powerline causes the pair of homeplugs to stop communicating. When this happens, the pair of homeplugs are not synchronised. What you need to do is to pair the homeplugs and secure your entire network to rule out other possibilities.

We don't pin point on the particular problem on the root cause but rather we see on the overall landscape.

PM your contact and a convenient time so that I can schedule an onsite service to your doorsteps.

Sineoji

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
mine 2x600 pass thru cant even hit above 100mbps on a 200mbps m1 connection... both home plugs r on wall sockets pass thru r not even used.

Setup: ONT-lan-homeplug(living rm)-homeplug(bed rm)-lan-n56u-lan-pc

@5:35pm
3746946303.png

Setup: ONT-lan-n56u-lan-pc

@5:50pm
3746971432.png

Last edited:

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for your reply. but wouldn't the same noise exist even if you exchange a new pair for me if the noise is inherent in all the power plugs? then what is the point of exchanging?

by the way, great customer service sineoji is providing. thank you.
it is not defective. .It is the noise emitted by the capacitor. Unless it is a disturbance to you.

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
mine 2x600 pass thru cant even hit above 100mbps on a 200mbps m1 connection... both home plugs r on wall sockets pass thru r not even used.

Setup: ONT-lan-homeplug(living rm)-homeplug(bed rm)-lan-ac55-lan-pc

@5:35pm
3746946303.png

waiken,

What is the colour of the data lights on both ends of the PL600EPG ?

Can I schedule our support staff to your premises to diagnose what went wrong ?

We can schedule the onsite service this evening if that will be convenient for you, from 6 pm to 10 pm.

PM and I will co-ordinate the arrangements.

Sineoji

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
waiken,

We can schedule the onsite service this evening if that will be convenient for you, from 6 pm to 10 pm.

Sineoji

living rm one turn red in the middle momentarily
now both end blinking green

@6.15pm
3747011433.png

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
We conducted a test on the 1800 Mbps HomePlug at the consumer's premises with the diagnostic to measure the powerline link speed on TX/RX.

Powerline condition was top notch. Local and remote TX/RX , 1150 Mbps / 1172 Mbps on MIMO mode

shpbBq.jpg

moron+genius

Reaction score
is that actual thruput or link rate
We conducted a test on the 1800 Mbps HomePlug at the consumer's premises with the diagnostic to measure the powerline link speed on TX/RX.

Powerline condition was top notch. Local and remote TX/RX , 1150 Mbps / 1172 Mbps on MIMO mode

shpbBq.jpg

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
check pm.....

waiken,

Sineoji

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
living rm one turn red in the middle momentarily
now both end blinking green

@6.15pm
3747011433.png

Dear Waiken

Our support staff has visited your premises this evening and informed us that your download speed is between 100 mbps to 120 mbps with Sineoji PL600EPG after relocating to a socket in your living hall as the default socket used was unhealthy.

Sineoji 1800 mbps homeplug was also tested at your residence with download speed of 188 mbps and upload speed of 195 mbps based on a 200 mbps fibre broadband.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.

Sineoji

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so i assume the noise will be present even with the new set of plugs exchanged? thanks for your reply

thanks for your reply. but wouldn't the same noise exist even if you exchange a new pair for me if the noise is inherent in all the power plugs? then what is the point of exchanging?

by the way, great customer service sineoji is providing. thank you.

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
so i assume the noise will be present even with the new set of plugs exchanged? thanks for your reply

As far from our end, we couldn't hear this noise because hardly could be heard unless I really want to place my ears next to the homeplug.

Let us know what exactly suits you. I can arrange to be exchange at your doorsteps. If you ask me if the replacement homeplugs has the noise, in my opinion I couldn't hear it.

Let us know what exactly suits you.

Sineoji

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a PL500EP that has failed within a year of usage. :(

It gave out a high pitch sound and dont have any led when switched on. Gonna send for rma.

jamescy

Banned
Reaction score
Dear jamescy,

The 600Mbps homeplugs is based on a Qualcomm 7450 chipset.

However, design hardware architecture and firmware varies from brand to brand. With the same chipset, performance still varies as the 2 pointers is the main contributor.

Relatively, homeplugs gets warm is very subjective.

All homeplugs must be approved and tested under the Singapore Safety Standards as this mandatory.

We can take a look at your homeplug, can you provide me the serial number and proof or purchase as well as your contact number ?

Sineoji

Dear jamescy,

The warranty is still valid as it it will be based on the date of manufacture.

Did you register your warranty online ? If you have then it will be based on date of purchase since it has been registered.

Sineoji

Hi Sineoji,

As I previous mentioned in the past, I've lost my receipt thus I do not have my proof of purchase. Will this be a problem now? I have registered the homeplugs as per your instructions already.

jasonttb

Reaction score
I saw that you can force pair homeplugs, may I know how to do it? Can I force pair 4 home plugs?

Sineoji

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Sineoji,

As I previous mentioned in the past, I've lost my receipt thus I do not have my proof of purchase. Will this be a problem now? I have registered the homeplugs as per your instructions already.

Hi jamescy,

Not to worry if you have registered online for the warranty.

Can PM me your serial number and contact number ?

Sineoji

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot! :) Will not exchange for the time being. i'll see if it gets worse. good service from sineoji. keep it up!
As far from our end, we couldn't hear this noise because hardly could be heard unless I really want to place my ears next to the homeplug.

Let us know what exactly suits you. I can arrange to be exchange at your doorsteps. If you ask me if the replacement homeplugs has the noise, in my opinion I couldn't hear it.

Let us know what exactly suits you.

Sineoji

xfigox

Reaction score
Sineoji 1800Mbps Gigabit HomePlug AV2 MIMO Standby Mode

Sineoji 1800Mbps Gigabit HomePlug AV2 MIMO is designed with a power saving feature to reduce the consumption of power when your ethernet devices such as your Desktop PC or Notebook goes to sleep mode.

When this happens, the ethernet LED indicator of the PL1800E will goes off while the Power LED and the Data LED indicator is still on. After 10 minutes, the Data LED indicator will be turn off and the Power LED indicator will begin to blink constantly. At this instance, the PL1800E power saving is enabled.

Note : Ensure that when your PC goes on standby mode, the LAN port of your PC must not be active, otherwise, the PL1800E power saving feature will not be enabled as it detects the LAN port of your PC is still active. This can be confirm by checking if there are any light indicators on the LAN port of your PC when it goes on standby mode.

Sineoji

I noticed that mine tend to shut off completely some times (no lights at all) then turns in self back on after a while.

Is this normal?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.