Singapore Airlines *Official* (SGX:C6L)

Frankiefool

Reaction score
Will not be surprised that another rights issue is in the pipeline to raise more $$

mrclubbie

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score

Singapore Airlines swaps passenger plane orders for 7 Airbus A350 freighters in provisional deal​

luckyplate

Reaction score
in 3 years, debt balloon from 3 B to 15 B ... 500 % percent increase.. only suckers paid.

vsvs24

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even before the pandemic ,, profit is not much ... a hopeless company ...
Before pandemic, they were still making profits when other airlines were making losses.

But I don't like their handling of finances during pandemic. Feel that they did not go all out to save cost just because government say won't let them collapse.

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before pandemic, they were still making profits when other airlines were making losses.

But I don't like their handling of finances during pandemic. Feel that they did not go all out to save cost just because government say won't let them collapse.
Can share some examples of what you feel they didn’t handle well? And what can be done better?

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

luckyplate

Reaction score
Can share some examples of what you feel they didn’t handle well? And what can be done better?
Just at a look at their profit.. In 2019 .. And you understand.. They are not efficient.. The mgmt is hook on easy money.. Not vested in this stock.

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just at a look at their profit.. In 2019 .. And you understand.. They are not efficient.. The mgmt is hook on easy money.. Not vested in this stock.
uhuh but that's 2019 right. isn't the issue 2020 and beyond?

luckyplate

Reaction score
It will be another.. Blue Chip saga.. Like nol.. And hy flux.. But this time, of course, the bond holder will get it..

reddevil0728

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.. Even before the plandemic.. It was already... Downhill for the stock..
I am referring specifically to this.

tan1688

Reaction score
I vote to send umbrage General NG as CEO of SIA finish it off like how he did for NOL & SPH
ng_cover-pic.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.