Singapore CA Qualification Foundation (formerly SQP Enhanced Foundation)

French Fries

Reaction score
Hi
I am also planning to sit for the exam this June 2020.
Is Ngee Ann Poly good?
Hii

I am still taking CA foundation, just left with one module:Financial Mgmt, I don't know why I failed in Jun'20 exam.
I was under NP, the lecturer is a general lecturer good to teach any modules, but I failed.

Previously in Dec 2019 I was with SAA GE for other modules and left because of price differences. Now, I heard SAA GE closing and they are trying to refund and return certificates to existing students. Before knowing, I tried to contact SAA, no news lol.

I need some help in Financial Management, anyone can spare me with good notes. :'( I just left this module to clear foundation CA.

Lalalu

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone knows what the passing mark is for the CA Foundation paper? Is it just 50 or its based on the bell curve for that year?

justyouraverage

Reaction score
Hi, anyone taking the foundation programme now or plan to take it soon? :) hope to find a study buddy or study grp. can pm me your number or tele user or email, new account here!

xXAngelicaLeeXx

Reaction score
Hi anyone taking the Singapore CA foundation programme? I am looking for study buddies and buying/trading study materials. Please do not hesistate to pm me on Telegram @Xin631

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

alaska_

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone have any resources for the fp programme, more specifically on the Advanced Financial Reporting (AFR) paper? Am planning to sit for the dec paper this yr and am interested in looking for more materials on it but to no avail :( feel free to pm me here as wellll

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.