Singapore CA Qualification Professional Programme

scrumptious

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently taking SCAQ PP. Started a new thread cuz the other one is for the Foundation Programme.

I'm just wondering if it's recommended to take 2 papers in 1 intake? I'm thinking to take the papers as follows:

2018-12: Financial Reporting (FR) (Taken)
2019-06: Taxation (TX) & Assurance (AS)
2019-12: Business Value, Governance and Risk (BG)
2020-06:
2020-12:

I will take Integrative Business Solutions (IB) either on 2020-06 (if it's offered) or 2020-12. I just started out in audit and heard from my seniors that workload is gonna increase considerably from 3rd year onwards as an SA, which will be 2020 for me. So I'm thinking to clear as much as I can before that.

Or should I just take 1 at a time?

2018-12: Financial Reporting (FR)
2019-06: Taxation (TX)
2019-12: Assurance (AS)
2020-06: Business Value, Governance and Risk (BG)
2020-12: Integrative Business Solutions (IB)

Of course, the above can only work if I clear every paper on my first attempt. Anyway, thanks in advance for the advice!

NoblesseDRaizel

Reaction score
Hello,

saw that this post was without a reply. How far are you in now? did you manage to pass it in one go? I have already failed a paper despite taking it one at a time.

Did you manage to follow your schedule?

NGJA0004

Reaction score
Hello, I am taking the SCAQ professional programme final module - integrative business solutions this December, and am looking to form a study group to split the research work. Please PM if you are taking the same exam!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.