singapore customs

wenjie1988

Reaction score
So how? Did Customs get back to you?

Hi, ya rejected. But i reapply again since they open for the job. Is like maybe my injury, due to they have training for Police defense tactics.

But since i can apply again. Might as well go for it. But not sure this time can get anot. Cause i submit on the 14 june. Till now no reply.

fishfillet96

Reaction score
Senior Officer Customs

Hi, there just trying my luck here anyone degree holder applied for senior officer customs in the recent window? Or anyone who applied before usually how long do they take to get back?

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
Anyone know whats the salary of officer of custom? unsure why they removed all the detail of salary package from the website. how about the training and interview process.Hard a not?

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
Anyone knows if joining SG custom as a mid career candidate with relevant and enforcement experience, would they match my last gross salary or slightly paycut? doubt they will offer fresh hired salary?

Fluffybearr

Reaction score
However there are not much questions / answers / info / clarification on Customs SG

So we thought to create a chat to discuss it if needed. I recently got my SO from CUSTOMS and we have a JO inside we got it recently.
We both have enforcement background

s://t.me/+-mEAAuKPHlQ2ODJl

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.