Singapore, South Korea to launch Vaccinated Travel Lanes from 15 November

huhu84

Master Member
Reaction score
in 3 weeks!
Cool. Am heading over during end dec

Do share more info on the travel to accommodation after the PCR test at Incheon.

Can’t seem to find more info like whether we need to book some private transfer or?

Addon: 2 weeks back when I registered for the Safe2Go I was only able to add my departure itinerary and not the arrival... Just tried to register my arrival itinerary again but was not able to do so again....

Last edited:

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool. Am heading over during end dec

Do share more info on the travel to accommodation after the PCR test at Incheon.

Can’t seem to find more info like whether we need to book some private transfer or?

Addon: 2 weeks back when I registered for the Safe2Go I was only able to add my departure itinerary and not the arrival... Just tried to register my arrival itinerary again but was not able to do so again....
Safetogo I already done yesterday and booked arrival pcr at Korea

belgarathc

Reaction score
We will be going in Dec too! Our flight will land on Sat 330pm so we will only get our PCR results Sun morning. Since we are supposed to self isolate, I guess a hotel near to airport makes most sense. Any recommendation for a just a night sleep (read budget) kind of hotel? Are we supposed to collect our results physically? I just read that on the return, ART test is now accepted?

So far, we only booked air tickets and bought AXA travel insurance. Accommodations we will book those with free cancellation just in case.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We will be going in Dec too! Our flight will land on Sat 330pm so we will only get our PCR results Sun morning. Since we are supposed to self isolate, I guess a hotel near to airport makes most sense. Any recommendation for a just a night sleep (read budget) kind of hotel? Are we supposed to collect our results physically? I just read that on the return, ART test is now accepted?

So far, we only booked air tickets and bought AXA travel insurance. Accommodations we will book those with free cancellation just in case.

That part collecting results is still unknown...Might not need to

The ART test is only for pre depature back to SG

So for Korea if more than 8 days? instead of 5x PCR will be 1x ART + 4x PCR

PCR 72 hours before going, PCR at Korea airport, PCR on 6/7 days, ART 48 hours before returning to sg, PCR at Changi

huhu84

Master Member
Reaction score
funny thing is the date avaialabe for me to click is only up to 2nd week of Dec

I'm gg after Christmas so I can register my arrival.. but as mentioned earlier I could register my departure which is next year Jan 22

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully situation improves and they remove the 6/7 day test.:)
hope so too! but they already removed the isolate until result out for 6/7 days..so never waste days

Just need to find one place maybe close to hotel..do the test, few mins out.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seoul had first snowfall early this morning!
One month earlier than last year it seems.

Hope will have more snow this winter

belgarathc

Reaction score
Seems like countries are imposing more rules on Singapore visitors. Hope situation improves.

Anybody has any recommendations on performance shows to attend? We have been to Nanta and Jump. Enjoyed both of them especially the latter.

darkelf

Master Member
Reaction score
I got a question on the pcr test required 48 hra before coming back to Singapore.
After doing the test, do we need to isolate ourselves or free to do and go wherever we want?

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a question on the pcr test required 48 hra before coming back to Singapore.
After doing the test, do we need to isolate ourselves or free to do and go wherever we want?
Should be able to do anything u want during that time since u are already in the country.

In sg, it is the same thing I think.
Have to take pcr test before leaving sg n can do anything before the pcr results are out.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First tourists n reporters from sg arrived today in Korea.

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211115000944
20211115000825_0.jpg

belgarathc

Reaction score
Found some ski resorts but they aren't open yet.
There should be more info in Dec.

Alpensia - https://m.alpensia.com/main.do

메인 | 휘닉스 평창 - https://phoenixhnr.co.kr/m/page/main/pyeongchang

용평리조트:용평스키장 - https://www.yongpyong.co.kr/kor/skiNboard/introduce.do

하이원 | 하이원리조트 - https://www.high1.com/www/mobileMain.do?key=2018&stamp=1635746132543

Hana Tour might also run ski packages but probably still early.
https://m.hanatour.com/mkt/fet/PL00...&utm_medium=banner_2&utm_campaign=hnt_main_mo
Anybody going for these? So many choices yet unsure which one to go. We wouldn't mind spending a few days there, maybe taking a snowboarding lesson one day and skiing lesson the next day. Just for fun, not serious kind of learning which probably require more intensive learning for a week.

zkwonz

Reaction score
Take note that Korea has just announced new quarantine measure for all international travellers - 10 days quarantine during these two weeks.

belgarathc

Reaction score
Take note that Korea has just announced new quarantine measure for all international travellers - 10 days quarantine during these two weeks.
Oh man, I am affected. Looks like got to postpone the trip. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.