Singapore to Orlando, FL - Whats the process ?

ShellFish

Reaction score
Hi, what is the complete process like from Singapore to Orlando, FL with transiting/ connecting flight at LAX ?
( SQ -> LAX -> MCO )
Do I need to clam my luggage when I reach LAX and re-check in my luggage again before fighting off to MCO ?
Do I also need to pay for check-in luggage during the transiting from LAX to MCO ?
Do I need to do another check-in to a different airline during my transiting?
est..

Hisashiburi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, what is the complete process like from Singapore to Orlando, FL with transiting/ connecting flight at LAX ?
( SQ -> LAX -> MCO )
Do I need to clam my luggage when I reach LAX and re-check in my luggage again before fighting off to MCO ?
Do I also need to pay for check-in luggage during the transiting from LAX to MCO ?
Do I need to do another check-in to a different airline during my transiting?
est..
When land in LAX, clear immigration n customs.
Collect your bags from the international terminal where u arrived.

Not so sure about LAX but might be able to checkin luggage after customs if your luggage is checked all the way through to MCO.
So u don't have to bring your luggage to the other domestic terminal

The international terminal is also connected to some other terminals n u can use the skybridges.
Otherwise have to exit n take bus or walk.

There are many terminals in LAX.

Find the terminal which has your airline n maybe check in luggage again at the airline counter.
Check in luggage will be subject to the airline domestic rules.

Also have to go through security again at the airline terminal.

Which airlines are u flying with?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.