SingapoRediscovers Vouchers $100 for Staycations

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoy ... seems like many booked there ... the room is big 38m2 but no bathtub unless is higher tier hotel room. review seems good, but no free parking ...
We no need bathtub. Got rain shower. We just take mrt.

We have early check in later 1 to 1.30pm.

PrincZe

Master Member
Reaction score
Klook and trip.com having 1 for 1 deals this weekends...
Village Bugis Hotel superior $190 for 2n (Room only)
Last month booked Traveloka 40% + 20%,
managed to get $78 nett for deluxe room + Breakfast for 2 + 6pm c/o + $30 dining credit ...
Their family room + BF for 3 + 6pm c/o + $60 dining credit is at $91 nett !
This room only sales doesnt seems very worth though ...
The Clan Hotel - $588 w BF for 2n + 1 Way Limo Transfer
Fairmont - $470 w BF for 2n
Amoy - $278 w BF for 2n
Village Bugis - $190 for 2n
Oasia Downtown - $270 for 2n
Sofitel Sentosa - $528 w BF for 2n
Sofitel CC - $359 w BF + high coffee (1x) for 2n

Sifu dede which one is best choice

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sifu dede which one is best choice

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
depends on what you want and the location, size, facilities ...
Fairmont , Sofitel Sentosa seems to be the best deal if you are willing to splurge ...
If for lower budget, village bugis would be the best choice.
Superior room usually is priced at $128 per nite ... So 2n is $256, but now is $190 promo ...
Superior with bathtub 32m2 ... Free parking for in house guests.

Recently stayed with them, booked superior, got upgraded to deluxe room, due to the promo by traveloka. . but when checked in on sat 1pm, the hotel staff upgraded us again to family room. Was a nice gesture by the hotel.
Hotel room seems quite fully booked due to the low price they had on traveloka 3 weeks back, when they published $75 nett (Deluxe + BF + 6pm c/o + $30 dining credit) and $92 nett (family room + BF + 6pm c/o + $60 dining credit)

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from staycation at Mandarin Orchard, not a bad stay for 2 nights. They have notices mentioning that they will be turning some floors at Main Wing to be used for SHN and QO from 17 May..

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Further restrictions imposed, not sure how it will affect staycations booked between 16 may to 13 june...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can check out klook traveloka trip.com fb so many people making noise . Calling for so long yet no one picked up .

Just like the recent case where few hotels have been used for shn .

Few also mentioned about their refund not getting back after many months.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For trip.com, if you have made a booking with them, you would receive an email from them. They have allowed bookings for that period to be free cancellations despite the bookings being non refundable.

For SRV voucher, it would be credited back to your singpass account upon verification from the Singapore tourism board .

PrincZe

Master Member
Reaction score
For trip.com, if you have made a booking with them, you would receive an email from them. They have allowed bookings for that period to be free cancellations despite the bookings being non refundable.
For SRV voucher, it would be credited back to your singpass account upon verification from the Singapore tourism board .
Thanks sifu dede for the updates. Yes I also have a staycay next next Sat. Not sure if still allow or what. Really stay home all day

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks sifu dede for the updates. Yes I also have a staycay next next Sat. Not sure if still allow or what. Really stay home all day

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I have one during jun school holiday period. Booked lyf funan at $80 for 2night.
Good deal, but sadly the room do not have television.
In the end have used this opportunity to cancel the booking.

Staycation are still permissible I guess. But try to stay at home if possible ...

Guess the refund would take quite some time, since trip.com and Singapore Tourism board still working on it ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$50 Hotel coupon up for grab, limited availability.
1st come 1st grab !!! Price is NETT! based on selected travel dates.

2 and 3* hotels
Fragrance Classic - $1.90
Ibis Sapphire - $5.61
Ibis Pearl - $8.58
Hotel Supreme - $10
Park hotel little india - $11.90
Ibis Bugis - $13.03
Hotel 81 Heritage - $15
Champion hotel - $13.18
Hotel Bencoolen - $15.46
Hotel 81 Bugis - $19
Keong Saik - $21.25
Hotel Nuve - $21.62
Tai hoe - $21.81
Hotel 1887 - $23.53
Porcelain - $29.97
Summer view - $30.50
Arton - $31.57
YMCA Orchard - $34.84
Marrison Bugis - $35.50
Aqueen Kitchener - $33.85
Aqueen Paya Lebar - $44.51

4 and 5* Hotels
Hotel Royal - $22.25
Hotel Nuve Urbane - $38.96
Nostalgia - $45
Hotel Nuve Elements - $45.08
Hotel Clover 769 - $46.90
Hotel Grand Central - $53.87
Yotel Changi Airport - $63.45
Hotel Clover 33 - $64.63
Hotel Boss - $66.78
Ramada - $72.02
Hotel G - $72.15
Yotel Orchard - $78.08
M Social - $108.46
One Farrer - $139.05
Swissotel Merchant Court - $163.62
M hotel - $178.36

opteron

Master Member
Reaction score
Guess the refund would take quite some time, since trip.com and Singapore Tourism board still working on it ...

Simi Digital SG my foot. They failed to account for suddenly implemented lockdown measures due to govt incompetencies, as such no IT projects were planned to process refunds.

This would probably take a few weeks to process the refunded SDV. Another last min job to patch things up. :mad:

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi Digital SG my foot. They failed to account for suddenly implemented lockdown measures due to govt incompetencies, as such no IT projects were planned to process refunds.

This would probably take a few weeks to process the refunded SDV. Another last min job to patch things up. :mad:
Would expect to take few months I guess. Since SRV can be used before end of the year, so just have to wait ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is another around of $50 coupon with no minimum spendings.
Can get 4* hotel for as low as $26.50 nett (free parking, deluxe room size 30m2, with bathtub, 7 min walk from velocity mall novena area). Even for xmas period, 25 to 26 Dec (Sat to Sun), the price still remains the same .

4* hotel at Bugis area, price is $22 for superior room 19m2 , during national day period, 9 to 10 Aug, mon to tue .

price is after $50 coupon with no minimum spendings.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Traveloka allows user to get a reschedule of hotel booking (via coupon), to be used before 13 Jun, for stay until end of the year. No sure how it works, as prices for a specific hotel might varies for different dates.

Value of the coupon would be based on your original booking, price before any coupons.
Or you can get back in the form of refund into your credit card, if your booking is made from your credit card.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who have made your bookings with someone else SRV, that is different from the name shown on the booking, no idea will Singapore Tourism Board refund back the original SRV amount to the SRV holder?

4. Can I redeem the digital SingapoRediscovers Vouchers on behalf of others?

The digital SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are tied to your Singpass account and meant for personal use. To prevent potential fraud or voucher scams, they cannot be used on behalf of others.
https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/trade-events-and-resources/SingapoRediscovers-Vouchers.html

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Traveloka allows user to get a reschedule of hotel booking (via coupon), to be used before 13 Jun, for stay until end of the year. No sure how it works, as prices for a specific hotel might varies for different dates.

Value of the coupon would be based on your original booking, price before any coupons.
Or you can get back in the form of refund into your credit card, if your booking is made from your credit card.
Hello

just sharing, my check in date is 29 May and I paid cash $150+ (no SRV). TVLK offers me $290 in coupon to rebook at same hotel if I choose to reschedule.

their reply speed took 1 day :)

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello

just sharing, my check in date is 29 May and I paid cash $150+ (no SRV). TVLK offers me $290 in coupon to rebook at same hotel if I choose to reschedule.

their reply speed took 1 day :)
so nice, my took so long haha ... few days later still pending ...
Wow ... but cannot book other hotel. Else can book 5* conrad, intercon, fairmont , those 5* hotel ...
Anway $290 for $150+ seems a good deal ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.