SingapoRediscovers Vouchers...

McMint

Reaction score
I haven’t redeem yet. I want to go explore tour but think of wearing mask I very sian

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried to book anything on those tour/travel websites like look, trip.com, traveloka? Is it easy to use on those sites?

I use trip phone app to book the the staycation..

go singpass generate the 100 dollar code.. can generate in terms of 10 dollar..

If let say u only need to pay 40 dollar for some attraction ticket.. den u can generate code for 40 dollar .

when u check out the hotel, put in the code.. den use credit card to pay the remaining balance..

on the trip app, they will give u the hotel voucher..

Aunt Dino

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use trip phone app to book the the staycation..

go singpass generate the 100 dollar code.. can generate in terms of 10 dollar..

If let say u only need to pay 40 dollar for some attraction ticket.. den u can generate code for 40 dollar .

when u check out the hotel, put in the code.. den use credit card to pay the remaining balance..

on the trip app, they will give u the hotel voucher..
I see. So it's the same way. Thanks! Have you used up yours?

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a trip to walk walk than go eat and than go cruise at singapore river. Whole trip estimate 4.5 hours. But you must give the 导游 $4 per head tips.
can makan only? i will pay the $4 too

MichealScott

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked from Klook and Traveloka. I am pretty impressed on how easy was it to redeem. Just need login singpass and click amount you wanna redeem.

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You go to klook website to explore. Sure have. Is under a travel agency. As long if your family have the voucher. You book for them and yourself individually on the same day. Once booking done. Call up to confirm. Once confirmed just wait for the one day early before the trip, the 导游 will call you where to meet. But the tips is $4 for one head count. Got walking, than go for dinner seafood 6 coarse dish, the cruise.

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You also can just wait at the makan point if you don't want to walk walk and cruise. But make sure you pay the $4 after you makan as the 导游 will only collect the $4 while inside the cruise before you leaving. Don't be a hiong kar eat already than go. Later they call you for the $4. Lol

wahkau

Master Member
Reaction score
Need the actual person to be present when check in? Or can just bring IC?

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okie i go explore thanks

any more makan lobang?

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must the person be present on that day? Eg: use my vouchers to buy, but my parents go instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.